Free Agency Thread

BStanRamFan

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

If we miss out on Von (and by miss out, I mean refuse to overpay), I hope we use that money towards Jack/Wagner and a CB2. 

With teams having to be under the cap by 4pm today, I expect some dominoes to start falling. I think Von signs today.. whether it’s with us or elsewhere. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Dream scenario we find a way to get Miller and Wagner on board.

Dream scenario? Add Gilmore to that 😂 

I agree though, I think that would be amazing. If I’m not mistaken we were about 20million over the cap so With Whits retirement and Floyd’s restructure, we should be under. The rumor was they can create about 60 million with just a couple restructures. They still have to extend Stafford and AD as well. I’m very curious about how aggressive they’ll be after winning the SB. 

15 minutes ago, solidvikingfan said:

To take some out of your Von Miller watch any info you know about Johnny Mundt we signed him due to staff connections?

I imagine the majority of us here would say he will be missed. I always wished he’d get more attention in the passing game but he was an awesome run blocker. Not a superstar by any means but he was solid and stuck around for 5 years. 

48 minutes ago, solidvikingfan said:

To take some out of your Von Miller watch any info you know about Johnny Mundt we signed him due to staff connections?

Good blocking tight end limited athleticism but a good guy. Likely brought in as depth to help with familiarity to the offense. Not a number one guy to depend on as a main TE but McVay liked him and kept him around.