Rodgers Watch?

KingTitan

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I don't want Love for even a seventh.  Thought he was a garbage QB before Green Bay spent two seasons developing him into this.

yeah, among other things, i don't trust players who regress in college. (inb4 "but josh allen" because josh allen is the exception to like, every rule lol)

14 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm not defending Love or even saying I want Love at any price

it's too soon to evaluate how he's developed/how he is as a player. obnoxiously too soon

Bruh it's been two years and he couldn't do squat against one of the league's worst defenses.

56 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Bruh he’s barely played 

A team that traded up into the first to get him and has watched every rep he’s taken just highly leveraged years of their franchise in order to avoid starting him at any point in his rookie deal. That tells me something.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

A team that traded up into the first to get him and has watched every rep he’s taken just highly leveraged years of their franchise in order to avoid starting him at any point in his rookie deal. That tells me something.

that same team also has a legit deity as their QB who just won MVP

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

that same team also has a legit deity as their QB who just won MVP

A real terrible deity lol. Also a drama queen with a victim complex that needs constant love and affection and has failed spectacularly in his last two playoff games.

I don’t know, tossing a $60 million cap hit on someone’s Age 41 season as you try to fight off cap hell over the next few years doesn’t strike me as something a team with any confidence in a first round QB would do.