Random Training Camp News 2017

SalvadorsDeli

3 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Campanero already on PUP

That dude is just never gonna be healthy. 

I almost feel like the injuries are on purpose at this point. Like, he knows he probably wouldn't make the team, so why not just keep collecting those checks on IR? lol

@BaltimoreTerp Thanks for posting this in the team forum.  We need members to get back in the habit of posting in team forums.  I will be liking posts of members that are trying to increase forum activity.  

We are really hoping to revive some of the less active team forums with this software update.  But we need everyone's help.   Members need to try and get back in the habit of starting new topics in their team forums instead of just posting everything in one huge general topic that now dominate a lot of forums.   The average member doesn't have time to follow 100 pages of 'Off-season' or 'draft' talk.  They ignore these topics and when they don't find any other interesting active topics in the forum, they leave.  I'm hoping the new forum update will bring back the forum activity, but if all we do is post in a handful of huge general topics,  the average member won't return.   

Use some of the new features to help.  Call Ravens members into a discussion you start by using the @mention feature.   Follow the forum to quickly know when a new topic is started.   Use the notifications so you can find out when someone quotes you or replies to a topic you started.    Like posts that are top quality to encourage more members to post quality.  

At some point we have to cut ties with players like Gillmore and Campanaro and let other players get the reps or the attention.

And yes, this season is already looking to be an uphill battle.

r237531_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=570

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Add-Six-Coaching-Interns-Including-Adalius-Thomas/5f8c74f2-9cfe-4f82-ab5e-c3f3cf6b1b91

Just thought that was pretty cool.  Saw the tweet about Williams dominating in pads followed by that picture and it all started to make sense (that's Adalius Thomas for those who don't know). Apparently the Ravens added him to the coaching staff, at least temporarily. Hopefully he manages to stick around for a while. On the flip side, they also added Corey Ivy to the staff to help coach the young DBs, specifically Humphrey. Not so sure that's the guy I want coaching anyone up lol, but still cool to see some old Ravens coming back to the franchise in a different capacity.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bs-sp-ravens-injuries-crockett-gillmore-20170729-story.html

Tight end Crockett Gillmore and cornerback Maurice Canady are dealing with potentially significant knee injuries sustained during Friday’s practice, sources said. The Ravens are still determining the severity of the injuries, a process that has become all too familiar over the past couple of months.

The Ravens haven’t commented on either injury.

:(

Dude what the hell....Is harbaugh pushing them too hard in practice? Did Joe sell his soul 4 years ago for that SB run and now we're paying for it? Is the field littered with landmines? Did Ozzie cut the funding for the training staff...? 

What is with the injuries this offseason...Injuries Happen but the last 3 year it's been ridiculous...My money is on Joe selling his soul.

Archived