zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

8 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

As another night comes to an end what is most jarring is the noise that continues down below and at the door the constant groaning of the undead never seema to end as every one begins to stir gopher the.   Bus Driver-Independent, orca the Investigator-Police. and bcb John Doe-town do not. it seems perfidy has happened and they were killed in their sleep.

As the horror dawns it seems no one is safe

A NEW DAY BEGINS

The Twins on back to back nights? This scum team has a sense of humor, I'll absolutely give that to them. I assume this is @Forge's work.

Forge

Or else convert me please

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

If matts converted raves, i doubt raves would refute matts visit

I would 100% refute it.  I hate closely tying myself to other members when I'm not town, typically because I immediately get lynched so it'll be harder on them, and partly because if I were to live, I wouldn't want it ot be harder on me with that association.  At @DrDoomIQ how I refused to tie myself to him to try and save him in the Discord channel to try to save him during Star Wars Prequel.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Makes sense why you claimed to visit yourself then. Should have just stuck to this story. Its a good claim, but your misstep gives me pause. If you would have claimed that out the gate i would trust you more

@Raves gonna need to hear more from you. 9 players left, and everyone else ive got a sense of your power

@Matts4313 im calling you out on what you softclaimed unless you give us something

I was visited by Slappy last night and got a potato.

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Matts and raves are my other top 2

You're definitely playing poorly then if you suspect me.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Twins on back to back nights? This scum team has a sense of humor, I'll absolutely give that to them. I assume this is @Forge's work.

Forge

Or else convert me please

Notice 2 other kills besides the vig hit on gopher

I wonder if forge is a two timing hussy in another chat

• Like 1

All cards on the table.

Forge is bonnie and i am clyde

Our moveset is:

Either we can each steal/use an item.

Or we can combine together to make a kill.

Mwil motivated me night 1 (that is sent in the day before the night started).

That meant forge/me could kill together(pickle) and i could also steal. Thats when i stole whickers antidote.

Then before night 2, mwil motivated forge.

That meant forge/me could kill (gopher), and forge could steal. Forge tried to steal from dr. Doom but found nothing.

However, my theory is that mwil motivating forge also gave forge an extra move in a separate scum chat. That explains the bcb/orca kills.

I sadly think my love bonnie is a zombie.

It pains me to do this

Forge