zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

You dont have any drugs.

You see, bonnie and clyde are also theives.

So if someone has an item, power, etc, we steal it and we each get to hold one until we either use it or steal another one. So we can hold 2 in total between us

We stole whicker's antidote night 1 (we thought he was a cop, and we were focused on that before we turned into town for d2)

On night 2, we got nothing from you. If you had an ability, we would have stolen it. So why dont you tell us what really happened?

Theres no way a drug dealer would have nothing on them. We would have gotten your power for the night in the form of drugs

Zombies likely dont have items.

You sir, are a zombie.

Dr. Doom

Well played Malf.

I think I already voted Doom 

8 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

That being said, Daboyle and Mwil are EXTREMELY quiet. Daboyle this is common, Mwil not so much.

It's been a long week and this week I won't be on at night very much. Tonight maybe moreso depending upon whether or not I have any parents come in for conferences.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I would 100% refute it.  I hate closely tying myself to other members when I'm not town, typically because I immediately get lynched so it'll be harder on them, and partly because if I were to live, I wouldn't want it ot be harder on me with that association.  At @DrDoomIQ how I refused to tie myself to him to try and save him in the Discord channel to try to save him during Star Wars Prequel.

This is what I would expect in the proposed scenario. Gives you the deniability for when the player flips. Claiming that he visited you, if he converted you, serves no good. 

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I was visited by Slappy last night and got a potato.

Tell your friends. I got them good taters. the lord of the rings sam GIF

1 hour ago, Raves said:

You're definitely playing poorly then if you suspect me.

There arent a lot of options left, but like I said, I'm not going to vote you, period.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Notice 2 other kills besides the vig hit on gopher

I wonder if forge is a two timing hussy in another chat

The two kills gave me pause, but tell me, why not 2 for you N1, or a theft of 2 on N1?

43 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

All cards on the table.

Forge is bonnie and i am clyde

Our moveset is:

Either we can each steal/use an item.

Or we can combine together to make a kill.

Mwil motivated me night 1 (that is sent in the day before the night started).

That meant forge/me could kill together(pickle) and i could also steal. Thats when i stole whickers antidote.

Then before night 2, mwil motivated forge.

That meant forge/me could kill (gopher), and forge could steal. Forge tried to steal from dr. Doom but found nothing.

However, my theory is that mwil motivating forge also gave forge an extra move in a separate scum chat. That explains the bcb/orca kills.

I sadly think my love bonnie is a zombie.

It pains me to do this

Forge

Motivating Bonnie and Clyde on back to back nights? I wonder what the odds are. ;) 

(Dances in celebration of Slappy's paranoia)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The two kills gave me pause, but tell me, why not 2 for you N1, or a theft of 2 on N1?

He claimed that it motivated "the pair" to both be able to do something. They killed Pickle and stole the antidote from Whicker.

Then again, that doesnt really make sense when they claimed to vig Gopher last night AND steal from doom.

Unless you motivated them again, the claim doesn't really make sense.

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Great take in hindsight. Wish we could see the future... or you know that the player did anything other than **** post.

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Given my Town read on Squire and my scum reads on Malf, Forge, and Doom at the time, the vote connections speak for themselves.