zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

That seems too clever by half. 

Clearly my theory of a murder / suicide pact between bcb and orca is the avenue we should pursue

Hmm orca did soft being a suicide bomber quite a bit.

Okay, sorry forge you are probably right

Back to 

Dr. Doom

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering none of this game has really made sense to me and I give out useless potatoes, I'm at a loss. 

The things that I dont understand:

The wincon changing. Suddenly Bonnie and Clyde arent threats? Could it be they were both infected? How about just one of them? 

The jail on BCB day 1 with his move working. There are alot or different versions of the Jailor, but all of them prevent the jailed player from using a move. 

Matts visiting Raves without showing up as a visitor. There is something fishy here, potentially from both sides. Matts IMO had the highest likelihood to start as the infected. A Malf day 1 convert would be a smart play. He ended up at Raves because Gopher swapped our targets. 

Malf being alive day 3. With his reveal that he is Clyde, it makes this worse. Why has there not been information found on Malf?

I have no clue what the ratio could have started at. 17 players. Assuming that one player started as the infector, Malf and Forge started as Bonnie/Clyde that means 14 town members? Or I guess 13 and Gopher the bus driver.

This game just doesnt make sense to me.

If Malf figured out what I was saying he'd realize this is probably a big deal.  Did Matts confirm it was the role you were guessing?  If so that doesn't seem like something that would be able to be bus driven and if it was then it should've shown up as an invest IMO.  But Wolf could have a different opinion.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering none of this game has really made sense to me and I give out useless potatoes, I'm at a loss. 

The things that I dont understand:

The wincon changing. Suddenly Bonnie and Clyde arent threats? Could it be they were both infected? How about just one of them? 

The jail on BCB day 1 with his move working. There are alot or different versions of the Jailor, but all of them prevent the jailed player from using a move. 

Matts visiting Raves without showing up as a visitor. There is something fishy here, potentially from both sides. Matts IMO had the highest likelihood to start as the infected. A Malf day 1 convert would be a smart play. He ended up at Raves because Gopher swapped our targets. 

Malf being alive day 3. With his reveal that he is Clyde, it makes this worse. Why has there not been information found on Malf?

I have no clue what the ratio could have started at. 17 players. Assuming that one player started as the infector, Malf and Forge started as Bonnie/Clyde that means 14 town members? Or I guess 13 and Gopher the bus driver.

This game just doesnt make sense to me.

We already know nacho was bitten n1 and sanchez n2

So matts didnt convert raves

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Orca also died after claiming sanchez was a zombie

He did the same about me. I'm assuming Orca's information is completely useless. If not, he's brought that on himself by gimmicking or lying.