zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

But you said that you could cure someone else too if I motivated you.

I only have 1 syringe, so i cant do that. 

Im guessing i wordly my previous response poorly 

Forge and i each can only move once per night. If we want to kill, we both have to use our one move toward that.

Otherwise we can individually steal or use items we have

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I thought he said he didnt want to turn. If there were links in the OP it would be easier to navigate.

According to Malf that was your wincon. 

And to be clear, I am one vote. Pretty sure you were on both of those lynches as well. 

Mike Jude Nod GIF by Idiocracy

I wasn't. I didn't vote squire. 

23 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

TW:player death

In the middle of the day as all of you sat quietly in shock mentally coming to grips with your new reality, it wasnt until @TheKillerNacho was climbing onto the edge of the building that anybody realized what was happening silently he lifted his shirt to show a nasty bite mark and quietly said "I dont want to become one of those things " before stepping off the edge. 

The Fruit Vendor- town was dead

Who said that TKN flipped Infected? Because that's a lie

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
32 minutes ago, Forge said:

Or some people are infected via bites and some people get converted. Hard to say. I thought Nacho said he was going to die that night and that's why he just checked out. 

He said he was going to turn into a zombie, but when he killed himself he was town.

It appears that sanchez says he already turned into the infected

If Sanchez already turned into the infected, then we need to eliminate him and you should shoot Doom, or vice versa.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Where was your vote? I thought you were there. You definitely were on Josh.

Gopher. 

I was on Josh because you people refuse to get to a hammer on BCB. I can't be held liable for that. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also the fact that @Malfatron has completely ignored the fact that only him and Forge can kill is being noted.

The Office Ryan GIF

In his defense, he's probably scum, but I'm here for the chaos and going to keep doing my thing for the lulz because it's funny.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Also the fact that @Malfatron has completely ignored the fact that only him and Forge can kill is being noted.

The Office Ryan GIF

Matts hasnt claimed yet.

And i was the one who brought up that i was paranoid of forge being responsible for the other 2 kills in another chat.

Also, its possible orca suicide pact killed bcb 

A number of possibilities.

One thing though: Dr. DOOMs lied about his claim today already, and got called out on it, and then changed it

Just now, MWil23 said:

If Sanchez already turned into the infected, then we need to eliminate him and you should shoot Doom, or vice versa.

What I like about this plan is that I get to kill people. 

• Like 1