zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Gopher. 

I was on Josh because you people refuse to get to a hammer on BCB. I can't be held liable for that. 

I apologize for accusing you of being on the Squire lynch. However with the BCB flip, I'd say it's a lose lose. 

And Gopher being the redirector (not green or blue) was interesting as well.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

One thing though: Dr. DOOMs lied about his claim today already, and got called out on it, and then changed it

That's enough for me today. I think it's pretty obvious you caught him in a trap and he fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Plus you had me at the Columbo gif.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

What I like about this plan is that I get to kill people. 

I need you to start sucking up to me and stroking my ego or else I'm going to punish you by giving Malfatron kills while you watch helplessly with envy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

That's enough for me today. I think it's pretty obvious you caught him in a trap and he fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Plus you had me at the Columbo gif.

I need you to start sucking up to me and stroking my ego or else I'm going to punish you by giving Malfatron kills while you watch helplessly with envy.

Your motivation wouldnt give me an extra kill because it takes moves from both me and forge to make a single kill.

Basically, your motivation allowed me to do a steal n1 and forge a steal n2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

There was a time on day 2 where Malf was like, "would you be okay with killing...."

and I had to educate him on the fact that he doesn't really have to ask that question with me. The answer is always yes. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also, its possible orca suicide pact killed bcb

He was a cop. BCB was John Doe.

This is reaching at its lowest form.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Matts hasnt claimed yet.

And i was the one who brought up that i was paranoid of forge being responsible for the other 2 kills in another chat

A number of possibilities.

One thing though: Dr. DOOMs lied about his claim today already, and got called out on it, and then changed it

2 of the 4 deaths from kills are directly linked to you guys. 

I'm not doubting that Doom is the guy infecting people, but you guys have the most blood on your hands at this point. Claiming that someone else killed Orca/BCB seems far fetched to me. The claim that they died due to a suicide pact, is absolutely unbelievable. 

I'd still wager that you guys have killed Pickle, Orca, Gopher and BCB.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Your motivation wouldnt give me an extra kill because it takes moves from both me and forge to make a single kill.

Basically, your motivation allowed me to do a steal n1 and forge a steal n2

Bonnie and Clyde did everything together. They fell in love together, robbed together, killed together, and died together. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'd still wager that you guys have killed Pickle, Orca, Gopher and BCB.

EVEN if this is true, let's look at that list for a second.

Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

1. They were playing for B and C D1 so killing Pickle would have made sense.

2. Orca was lying and flipped cop; he was detrimental to town

3. BCB's role needed verified

4. Gopher was an inactive other

5. Killing the twins on N1 and N2 to start the game is hilarious

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you empower that runt I will do unfathomable things

2 minutes ago, Forge said:
5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

2 of the 4 deaths from kills are directly linked to you guys. 

Yeah...because we told you 

The transitive property of mafia proves that they're actually linked to me

MWil-->Malfatron-->Pickle

MWil-->Forge-->Gopher

So why am I not being pushed Slappy? I could be the scum motivator and could be WIFOMing you in plain site all day, because I thrive on putting all the eggs in one basket, going for mass carnage, and implementing chaos.

• Like 1