zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Its curious that he's not all that concerned about the infected or the zombies and instead wants to focus on us. 

Maybe slappy has a little more up his sleeve. 

Yes more potatoes. 

lord of the rings hobbit GIF

I am 100% concerned with catching the infected. Which I believe is happening with the Doom vote, however choosing to not use an antidote on a known infected person is very anti-town.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You just told the Jailor to jail a potato vendor. 

I am trusting my eyes. 

Yep. Because raves softclaimed Dreamer, and their move doesnt work when someone visits.

Thats how raves knew matts didnt visit him n1. (Raves got an inno on you btw slappy)

And you threw a damn potato at him n2, which it a visit, so he wouldnt get a result.

All of this is right there in the thread, reading behind the lines

Yes more potatoes. 

lord of the rings hobbit GIF

I am 100% concerned with catching the infected. Which I believe is happening with the Doom vote, however choosing to not use an antidote on a known infected person is very anti-town.

Doesn't seem to be the case. Locked vote on Malf, focusing almost entirely on us. The rest of us will take your actions into account and deliberate. We are fair and just arbiters. 

however choosing to not use an antidote on a known infected person is very anti-town.

Saving it for forge or myself.

A gun works 100 percent.

Antidote may or may not work, and then we wouldnt be able to trust that sanchez is or isnt turned

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Or something more. 

Whicker called him out for having a different wincon from the start. I'm not so sure that slappy is just a potato vendor 

Nope not something more.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Yep. Because raves softclaimed Dreamer, and their move doesnt work when someone visits.

Thats how raves knew matts didnt visit him n1. (Raves got an inno on you btw slappy)

And you threw a damn potato at him n2, which it a visit, so he wouldnt get a result.

All of this is right there in the thread, reading behind the lines

You got my softclaim wrong.  But you were on the right track about my hint about my claim being about not getting sleep.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Doesn't seem to be the case. Locked vote on Malf, focusing almost entirely on us. The rest of us will take your actions into account and deliberate. We are fair and just arbiters. 

should Slappy be killed for his continued anti town actions?  @MWil23 @Matts4313 @11sanchez11  @Raves @Daboyle @DrDoomIQ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Saving it for forge or myself.

A gun works 100 percent.

Antidote may or may not work, and then we wouldnt be able to trust that sanchez is or isnt turned

Honestly you guys arent town aligned. It's better served on someone that is. 

Also, the not being able to trust Sanchez comment is hilarious considering you are killing people.

Honestly you guys arent town aligned. It's better served on someone that is. 

Also, the not being able to trust Sanchez comment is hilarious considering you are killing people.

I'm not sure you're town aligned...certainly not sure Sanchez is when he's not infected. 

Just now, Forge said:

You scum trying to buddy your bestie? 

I wouldn't tie myself to what I would feel is a sinking ship.  I would cut bait and possibly even try to lead the bus.  Did that with Doom in Star Wars Prequel

• Like 1