zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

just-one-more-one-more-thing.gif

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

You dont have any drugs.

You see, bonnie and clyde are also theives.

So if someone has an item, power, etc, we steal it and we each get to hold one until we either use it or steal another one. So we can hold 2 in total between us

We stole whicker's antidote night 1 (we thought he was a cop, and we were focused on that before we turned into town for d2)

On night 2, we got nothing from you. If you had an ability, we would have stolen it. So why dont you tell us what really happened?

Theres no way a drug dealer would have nothing on them. We would have gotten your power for the night in the form of drugs

Zombies likely dont have items.

You sir, are a zombie.

Dr. Doom

This feels relevant for those too lazy to read

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:
1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Malf

my last pro-town move

(Unless I am converted back)

This seems like some faulty logic given that he's the one that would save you (even if he ultimately may not) 

Thats true.

I have one syringe of antidote left.

No surprise the infected would want me dead

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Raves will you vote for dr. Doom.

Let me know if you need me to pull any previous damning quotes of his

Since slappy locked his vote, matts is voting sanchez, sanchez and doom are baddies.....we need everyone we can to fight the infected

does it really matter which one we get rid of first if both are baddies?

Just remember in postgame awards, that my decision to wantonly give Malf and Forge, our D1 scum team, a motivation, was absolutely intentional regardless of how this goes.

For those wondering why:

1. Because I wanted to see if there'd be multiple kills

2. Assuming there were, I figured they'd leave me alive because I'm the motivator and telegraphed it

3. I figured they'd wait to kill me until I made my case, and Malf would probably want to win a 1 vs. 1 on me instead of taking the easy way out

4. I wanted to put a 4th reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raves said:

does it really matter which one we get rid of first if both are baddies?

Yes

We need to get rid of the cultist so that he stops recruiting. Have you never seen Reign of Fire? You have to kill the MALE DRAGON

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Thats true.

I have one syringe of antidote left.

No surprise the infected would want me dead

You literally said you intended to use the bullet treatment haha. 

I have one syringe of antidote left implies you used some already too by the way. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Just remember in postgame awards, that my decision to wantonly give Malf and Forge, our D1 scum team, a motivation, was absolutely intentional regardless of how this goes.

For those wondering why:

1. Because I wanted to see if there'd be multiple kills

2. Assuming there were, I figured they'd leave me alive because I'm the motivator and telegraphed it

3. I figured they'd wait to kill me until I made my case, and Malf would probably want to win a 1 vs. 1 on me instead of taking the easy way out

4. I wanted to put a 4th reason

1. Sorry

2. Of course we would keep you alive. It's about the friends we made along the way, not about winning and losing. 

3. Assuming I wouldn't have betrayed Malf is a bold strategy

4. Perfect, I wanted to have 4 responses. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DrDoomIQ said:

You. Was gonna hang with you, do some cocaine, survive the night

I may or may not be a drug dealer

Invite someone to do drugs with me, and that person might just so happen to "get in the way" of someone coming after me

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Unless of course, you are not the thief you claim to be and used the knowledge of Whicker's antidote being stolen to try and make it seem like you tried to steal from me, in order to distract from you yourself being a zombie

Malf

11 hours ago, DrDoomIQ said:

I guess I should come clean

I am "The Weasel", an Indy Survivor

I am responsible for Nacho being attacked, but it's not item as I said. It's an ability and cannot be used on consecutive nights.

I lied to try and cover up getting a town killed, since that's basically it for me

1 minute ago, Forge said:

From the guy who had to wear a "slappy sucks at mafia" sig. You are an entertaining jester, I will give you that. 

Never "had to" wear it, deserved to is more appropriate.

It is nice to see Forge floundering. Unfortunately I havent angered you enough to kill yourself off though. I gotta keep trying harder. Where is the Orca logic when I need it the most.