zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If my vote wasnt locked, Doom would be a good vote. The problem is that I think Malf and you are the bigger threats right this second. 

You just spoke my love language. Killing malf is one of my favorite things to do.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Cool. Curing Sanchez would be the first town thing you guys have done. 

Killing the potato vendor is up to you. 

systematically exposing dr. Dooms lies.

I put in a lot of work on this game to catch scum

Doom didnt just fall into your lap. Forge and i did that

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

You are really trying to keep the infected around eh?

Actually I'm trying to get you guys to stop killing town. 

My move is locked on you because you are scum. Which you are in fact scum. You admitted as much. Not only have you admitted to being scum, you admitted to killing town.

You did catch Doom in a lie however and I appreciate that. But you guys arent the lesser of the two.evils. you are just as bad.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Actually I'm trying to get you guys to stop killing town. 

My move is locked on you because you are scum. Which you are in fact scum. You admitted as much. Not only have you admitted to being scum, you admitted to killing town.

You did catch Doom in a lie however and I appreciate that. But you guys arent the lesser of the two.evils. you are just as bad.

whats your wincon? 

Just now, Raves said:

if converted infected and kill/infect others can I get converted so I can infect Malf/Forge?  I just wanna throw this game into chaos at this point.

I was assume that we are as convertible as anyone else. We've each asked each other in chat if we were bitten after night was posted lol 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I was assume that we are as convertible as anyone else. We've each asked each other in chat if we were bitten after night was posted lol 

Well I want converted cuz my role kinda sucks and I want to be the one to convert one of you two just cuz it'd be extra chaos

Just now, Raves said:

Well I want converted cuz my role kinda sucks and I want to be the one to convert one of you two just cuz it'd be extra chaos

I am always open to being converted, just saying