zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't claim my assumptions are 100% fact. They are educated guesses. 

Raves can state all he wants...do we have evidence that he is who he states he is? 

I know you're a potato vendor at the very least. 

Now you are making your best Slappy impression. 

Considering the insomniac is a self-watch role, it fits, but it could be a fake claim.

Nacho is at the very least a fruit vendor by your logic.

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I believe he's the original cult leader / infector. I'm not 100%, but process of elimination leads me that way. 

We know it's not Matts because he was jailed N2. Butters had his move validated by BCB, which resolves Butters as well.

We know it's not Malf or myself because we are bonnie and clyde. 

I would assume that Mwil is not both recruiter and motivator. 

Sanchez is an infected. 

That leaves you and Raves. 

In theory, I could be wrong about Doom but I think that there's a good chance. Especially since he had no item (I know thats a weird thing to harp on, but i think everyone who isn't a zombie would have an item, tbh...admittedly a leap of faith on that) 

It's clearly not me and I think I would know if Slappy was infected unless the OOO worked differently.

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

"Look at you assuming stuff and claiming to know things. You got think you got this all figured out hurr durr dur. " 

Look I can do a Forge impression. 

Also, Raves is clearly the insomniac as he stated he doesnt sleep well. I am the potato vendor. 

I agree with everything else. 

At least someone gets it.  @Malfatron was close with the dreamer though.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't claim my assumptions are 100% fact. They are educated guesses. 

Raves can state all he wants...do we have evidence that he is who he states he is? 

I know you're a potato vendor at the very least. 

I mean it's the same that you can state all you want what you are but do we have any proof?  It could just be some elaborate scheme you and Malf cooked up as scum.  See how that goes?

If you want to prove my role you could target me and if I'm still alive I can tell you the info.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Now you are making your best Slappy impression. 

Considering the insomniac is a self-watch role, it fits, but it could be a fake claim.

Nacho is at the very least a fruit vendor by your logic.

Ya Think GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'll be trying to give out another potato tonight. If the Jailor wants to jail me, that's ok. If the person who I send the potato gets it an wants to confirm it tomorrow, my business would appreciate it. 

Dont forget to leave a review and give five stars. 

Just now, Raves said:

I mean it's the same that you can state all you want what you are but do we have any proof?  It could just be some elaborate scheme you and Malf cooked up as scum.  See how that goes?

If you want to prove my role you could target me and if I'm still alive I can tell you the info.

Bonnie and clyde aren't even in the game! 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ohhhh. You are trying to cast doubt on me and my alignment... Got it. 

You really think that's something he has to do with the way you're trying to get people to avoid targeting infected? 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Considering what's in play. No I don't think hes faking it.

But trying to cast doubt on others when you guys kill Sanchez tonight isnt a bad idea. 

Sanchez is a cop...I think killing cops is your thing 

It's actually hilarious to me that because Raves would be my second choice today because i have the least supported info regarding him that it's somehow shady. I mean, if it's not him, than it's Doom, who I just hammered and we were trying to get voted all day (because, you know, unlike Slappy we were actually trying to get rid of the zombies).