2022 Minnesota Vikings Offseason

SemperFeist

15 hours ago, viking said:

The majority of the top NFL players are drafted in the first round.

That isn't what you said.  But I understand what you are saying...FWIW, I wasn't in the argument you were having with someone.  Hell, I'm not even sure what your argument was any longer, but I was just responding to this specific statement that you made, which was an incorrect statement.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

It’s just men in shorts, but it’s still good to see. 

Look at the roof height on that thing, going to drive a space shuttle in there.  What a waste for just punting and kicking room, should make the kickers go outside save a few bucks.  

27 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Now we know which number Harrison Phillips is gonna wear. 

Wildly impressive and good to see Kenny Willekes in there also!  Very impressive, looks like a special education classroom setting with kids that probably do not get many visitors like that.  Awesome job for those dudes!  Not easy to do such a thing and shows a lot both can do it and make it fun.  

• Like 1

Here's a pretty solid list of free agents that are still out in the marketplace:

Notable ex-Vikings are Barr (as we had discussed), Sheldon Richardson, Jerick McKinnon, Kyle Rudolph, Riley Reiff, Shamar Stephen, and all 3 starting CBs in the Vikings secondary 3 years ago (Rhodes, Waynes and Alexander).  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hicks would be a good player to sign now since it won’t go against the comp pick formula 

Not gonna happen.  Our new DL coach happens to be the same coach that Hicks got into a fight with last season and then proceeded not to show up for a few days and then not play in the season finale.  

Edited by swede700