Free Agency- Possible Targets

ARTMONK HOF

This guy is 30 years old and had a very productive season. Pats are releasing him to save 5m. 

Good LB depth in certain packages. 
Van Noy was an important piece of New England’s defense in 2021, returning to the club after a year with Miami. He appeared in 16 games for the Patriots, starting eight of them. And he played 81 percent of the team’s defensive snaps, recording 66 total tackles, 5.0 sacks, two forced fumbles, an interception, and 10 passes defensed.

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

17 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

For me, Marcus Williams (FS), Anthony Hitchens (LB), Kyle Van Noy (LB), Mark Glowinski (G) are some targets  I'd like.

I really think Glowinski would be a real solid pick up. Only thing with M. Williams is that he’s going to want around 16-18m. 

5 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I really think Glowinski would be a real solid pick up. Only thing with M. Williams is that he’s going to want around 16-18m. 

True, he might. I think it'll end up closer to 14m with outs. But fair point. 

21 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I'm not counting on Curtis Samuel. Get me a solid wideout please ! ( always a need it seems )

If Dallas cuts Amari Cooper?

I think we target him again.

And we should.

With the weapons they have on Offense, it shouldn't be any surprise that he did just "ok" for them.

He would be a great addition and our #2.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

If Dallas cuts Amari Cooper?

I think we target him again.

And we should.

With the weapons they have on Offense, it shouldn't be any surprise that he did just "ok" for them.

He would be a great addition and our #2.

I like Cooper but not @ 20m per. Maybe 14m per.  It’s just that he disappears in games. One game he’ll have 120 yds and 50-60 yds the next 3 games. This will be his 3rd team which kind of makes you wonder what’s going on. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1

My Top 3
1.Foyesade Oluokun-26/27 Tall rangy linebacker from Yale,Led NFL in tackles this year behind a bad D-line in Atlanta
2.Justin Reid-Only 25 and when Healthy has played really well in Houston.Maybe Ron knowing and giving his bro a shot helps our chances as well.
3.DJ Chark-only 15/26 in 30 career starts has 15 TDs and 2000 yards with what Jacksonville has thrown out at QB,6'4 also would give us some extra height

Qbs if we have to sign one
Trubisky
Bridgewater
Winston
Mariota
Taylor

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I like Cooper but not @ 20m per. Maybe 14m per.  It’s just that he disappears in games. One game he’ll have 120 yds and 50-60 yds the next 3 games. This will be his 3rd team which kind of makes you wonder what’s going on. 

You can never have enough difference between the Bucs and the Rams last year

1 hour ago, ovfd55 said:

My Top 3
1.Foyesade Oluokun-26/27 Tall rangy linebacker from Yale,Led NFL in tackles this year behind a bad D-line in Atlanta
2.Justin Reid-Only 25 and when Healthy has played really well in Houston.Maybe Ron knowing and giving his bro a shot helps our chances as well.
3.DJ Chark-only 15/26 in 30 career starts has 15 TDs and 2000 yards with what Jacksonville has thrown out at QB,6'4 also would give us some extra height

Qbs if we have to sign one
Trubisky
Bridgewater
Winston
Mariota
Taylor

Oluokun has been my guy since the end of the season. Not sure Atlanta lets him go but if they don’t I’m all in for him to be our MLB.