Free Agency- Possible Targets

ARTMONK HOF

13 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I'm not counting on Curtis Samuel. Get me a solid wideout please ! ( always a need it seems )

Cedric Wilson from the Cowboys, he’s 6’2, and had 45 recs, 600 yards & 6 TDs last year as their #3 Wr to start the year & #4 WR before the end the year after Gallup tore his ACL. Cedric Wilson’s projected market value by spotrac is &6 mil a year & a 3-year $20 million contract.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, offbyone said:

Should we go after Tyrann Mathieu?

To me going after Badger depends on the plan at QB if we go in on a trade for a vet like Jimmy G or Matt Ryan,you go after badger and try to take advantage of the 2/3 window.
If we going FA route or draft route at QB don't think you pay Badger the money it would take to convince him to come here over a team competing for a Super bowl.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Cedric Wilson from the Cowboys, he’s 6’2, and had 45 recs, 600 yards & 6 TDs last year as their #3 Wr to start the year & #4 WR before the end the year after Gallup tore his ACL. Cedric Wilson’s projected market value by spotrac is &6 mil a year & a 3-year $20 million contract.

I like him a lot I think he’s the one that leaves and does better I would take that jump!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

He sure seems to be a young guy on the rise. Good job by Turtle spotlighting him .

I didn’t know he was a FA but I do know watching Dallas he took advantage of the coverage being predicated to Coop and CD taking the focus. 

22 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I didn’t know he was a FA but I do know watching Dallas he took advantage of the coverage being predicated to Coop and CD taking the focus. 

Dallas all my life seems to come up with recerivers. Draft, F A, off the turnip truck. They just seem to be a receiver magnet !

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Dallas all my life seems to come up with recerivers. Draft, F A, off the turnip truck. They just seem to be a receiver magnet !

It usually helps when you always have a good/very good QB. They have been very lucky with their QBs as well.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Is it true that D. Watson is due a huge bonus on March 20th.

If so, I wonder if he will be dealt before that date?

Or if the pending allogations will prevent him being moved at all.

Carr might be the only realistic move we have to play.

Trubisky and Mariota still out there in FA to overpay.