Free Agency- Possible Targets

ARTMONK HOF

20 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It seems crazy that this team has such little cap space. I feel like we aren't paying anyone. I mean, I know they have some big money deals but it just doesn't seem that way

You can play the restructure game if you’re owner is willing to shell out a bunch of cash in signing bonuses.  Dan has had a pretty tight purse for about a decade now. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It seems crazy that this team has such little cap space. I feel like we aren't paying anyone. I mean, I know they have some big money deals but it just doesn't seem that way

I hear ya. Some crazy ones is how much Chase Roullier counts against the cap, 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

The Giants cut guard Wes Martin ( our previous 4th rd ) We tried to claim him but Jacksonville had priority and got him over us . 

We got rid of him AND the Giants did, I think we are better off. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We got rid of him AND the Giants did, I think we are better off. 

Really can't figure why they put a claim in- Guess they just want all the competition they can get at guard . I hear Ereck Flowers is still out there. 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 2:11 PM, MKnight82 said:

You can play the restructure game if you’re owner is willing to shell out a bunch of cash in signing bonuses.  Dan has had a pretty tight purse for about a decade now. 

Because he’s not making as much $ anymore and has to watch his finances as he might lose the team in the future. Plus, he’s going to build a new stadium. 

Edited by turtle28

11 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Anthony Barr is still out there

Scooby Doo Drool GIF

Yes please! Signing Barr to play SLB on run downs & use him as a pass rusher on passing downs rotating with Chase & Tez w/ Chase sometimes sliding down to rush over the guard is so salivating!

On 5/10/2022 at 2:36 PM, MikeT14 said:

I hear ya. Some crazy ones is how much Chase Roullier counts against the cap, 

If he wasn’t coming off his injury I would think he’d be a restructure candidate but I think it’s smart to make sure he’s back to his pre-injury self this year before restructuring him and putting off some of that dead/guaranteed money to later years.

Did the Eagles sign Bradbury?

I can't find it anywhere. But his wiki page says...

James Bradberry IV (born August 4, 1993) is an American football cornerback who plays for the Philadelphia eagles He played college football at Samford, and was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the second round of the 2016 NFL Draft.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bradberry

so when was he signed by the Eagles?

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Football Team announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Washington Commanders claimed the following player off waivers from Denver:

• T Drew Himmelman

The Washington Commanders released the following player:

• G Zack Bailey