Around the NFL

lumberjackchris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ET80 said:

I seriously think Frank Reich might be the first HC fired this year. In addition, Matt Ryan might be benched in favor of Sam Erlinger, Ryan is simply out of gas at this point.

Ya, Ryan has lost it. But not having Pittman and Pierce and everyone in the building knowing Taylor is getting the rock is tough for a QB and OC. 

Hello.  We’ve got a gameday thread going for our two teams’ week 3 matchup this Sunday.  Feel free to drop by and chime in.  Granted, there’s not a whole lot of discussion going on there right now as i think must of us are still licking our wounds after that Packers game.  But It’s always good to get some new faces in our forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

Man, the Steelers are bad. Gotta think they make the move to Pickett sooner rather than later. 

The Browns aren’t very good either

That entire Steelers FO is safe, they can play the long game with confidence - if they want to redshirt Pickett, their is no pressure to deviate from that plan.

Tomlin and crew aren't going anywhere, even with a 3-4 win season that Mitch Trubisky would bring.

Cleveland might not be good, but Nick Chubb is aiming for the throne King Henry is vacating as the best RB in football. He's probably the best pure runner I've seen since healthy Henry...

(Gentle reminder - Chubb was selected with the pick Cleveland got in the Brock Osweiler trade).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...