Around the NFL

lumberjackchris

1 hour ago, Blaze said:

Sounded more so like he was low key jealous of Myles Garret. He is acting like he didn't flip all over the field when he played with JJ Watt.

It ultimately tells us we know - he lacks the maturity and team work ethic to live up to his physical gifts. This is the 2nd locker room he found his way out of (Seattle and Tennessee were injury related).

Million dollar talent, ten cent brain.

43 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It ultimately tells us we know - he lacks the maturity and team work ethic to live up to his physical gifts. This is the 2nd locker room he found his way out of (Seattle and Tennessee were injury related).

Million dollar talent, ten cent brain.

Although I agree, he never stood a chance playing for BOB.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

You laugh but the guy made Davis mills look like he could potentially be a franchise QB 

See, I never bought that - like, at all. I saw a few nice throws, but wild inconsistencies that Kelly wasn’t correcting.

Furthermore, he was the passing game coordinator for the Titans last season - how passable did Malik Willis look? He looked BAD as a passer, just a disaster all around.

This is a definitive step backwards.

i hate rooting for the chiefs, but yea, after some of the tom foolery from philly fans during the WS, definitely rooted against them today lol

that shot of german chief fans doing the chop was quite possibly the most cringe thing ive seen in a good while though

• Like 1