RUSSELL WILSON THREAD

paul-mac

On 6/7/2022 at 12:31 PM, AKRNA said:

Being in Alaska all my friends in state are Seahawk fans. Some are Wilson fans, some not. They all agree though that he's a "me first" guy. This sounds just about right.

Hasn't taken a snap, played a game, led a comeback, participated in a training camp, met most of his teammates, etc; Basically done nothing and already a massive raise is the 1st thing on his mind.

I hope I'm wrong but I think the Wilson era will be a disaster.

the past 7 years have been a disaster...I'll roll these dice...

• Like 1

From what I understand, since we won the Super Bowl in 2015, we are the only (!) team in the NFL who hasn't made the playoffs since**. Is anyone really LESS confident now?

EDIT: ** Independent fact checkers dispute the accuracy of this statistic

Edited by Joe_is_the_best
The stat appears to be bunk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, champ11 said:

Best Broncos receiver of all time! (talent peak wise) Although I think he and DT are close - different receivers. 

I was thinking about this too. Similar size but kind of opposite prototypes as big receivers. Both so fun and unique. 

15 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

I was thinking about this too. Similar size but kind of opposite prototypes as big receivers. Both so fun and unique. 

I would take Rod Smith ahead of any other Broncos receiver - not the biggest, not the most talented, not the fastest - but the one guy I would want on the field when a catch needed to be made.

On 7/22/2022 at 10:25 AM, jolly red giant said:

I would take Rod Smith ahead of any other Broncos receiver - not the biggest, not the most talented, not the fastest - but the one guy I would want on the field when a catch needed to be made.

I'd probably take the 2 receivers I listed that were definitely just better players, but Rod is a legend