Jaguars franchise tag LT Cam Robinson

.Buzz

13 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Have you not watched this circus sideshow of an organization for the last decade?

Of course I have, but when did Shad ever get the reputation of interfering with these kind of personnel decisions?  Inept in who he has hired, absolutely,  but playing gm like al Davis?  

2 hours ago, Charles said:

Of course I have, but when did Shad ever get the reputation of interfering with these kind of personnel decisions?  Inept in who he has hired, absolutely,  but playing gm like al Davis?  

Tony has been constantly involved in this crap.  And we heard rumblings that Shahid has become involved at times too.  But largely, it's been Tony just ******* around behind the scenes, clashing with the people they've hired to actually run the team.  It's not a well kept secret.

17 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Tony has been constantly involved in this crap.  And we heard rumblings that Shahid has become involved at times too.  But largely, it's been Tony just ******* around behind the scenes, clashing with the people they've hired to actually run the team.  It's not a well kept secret.

We'll see.  I haven't seen any credible stories of either of the Khans pounding the table for players over the objections of the front office or coaching staff.  

Gotta say definitely don’t recall Tony stepping on peoples toes. Back in 2016 a lot of the staff/FO weren’t as enamored with analytics like he was pushing and kind of pushed him out but that’s about all I’ve heard outside of him helping with UDFA (which has been successful) and helping Shad with the coaching search this year. Started AEW and got involved with Fulham and put the Jaguars in the rear view mirror because of all that from what I’ve read.

Id personally love for TK to be more involved. It’s been a stated time and time again, especially this off-season, how highly viewed he is in league circles.