Denver Nuggets Thread

RandyMossIsBoss

13 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Obviously too early to panic, but I caught the first half and JFC that was terrible.

Letting Nelson go looks like a mistake. I was iffy on it.....and yeah it's pretty unacceptable to come into an NBA season w/ this level of PG play

Yeah letting him go does appear to be a mistake. He sucked at D and occasionally would hit big shots but he was steady overall. I mean RJ hasn't even sniffed the floor even with Juancho out.

I really think Murray Beasley Barton Faried Plumdog is a way better bench unit. We really need to get Bledsoe. lol

46 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

That's probably what they're asking for. If we wouldn't do that for PG13, we certainly won't for Bledsoe.

Bledsoe is signed through next season too though so you'd have him for basically 2 full seasons instead of the 1 PG13 year. 

And I don't expect Murray in return at all, I was mainly joking. But a few more games of bad PG play and a couple more losses and the Nuggets could get desperate...

Edited by DalCowboyzRule

2 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Bledsoe is signed through next season too though so you'd have him for basically 2 full seasons instead of the 1 PG13 year. 

And I don't expect Murray in return at all, I was mainly joking. But a few more games of bad PG play and a couple more losses and the Nuggets could get desperate...

The only problem with Bledsoe is his health particular his knees but I'd take him for two years.

I feel ya on that. Man our PG play is so garb, it's downright embarrassing.

17 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Nice to see our offense look legit again these past two games.

Murray, Mudiay, and Millsap actually playing well can do good things for the Nuggets it appears lol. Finally got to see the Jokic effect last night.

Bro if that alley oop landed.........................................................................

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

Murray, Mudiay, and Millsap actually playing well can do good things for the Nuggets it appears lol. Finally got to see the Jokic effect last night.

Bro if that alley oop landed.........................................................................

Jokic is a highlight machine and that would have been top 3 probably! 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we're finally beginning to gel, haven't been watching games (I usually don't until football season is over) but seeing the box score and our guards are stepping it up. 3rd in the West ATM...

Jokic is insane, I saw his 3/4 court alley oop to Faried last night. Only a handful of PGs could even make that pass.

3 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Man this team is so damn bad on the road. How the heck do we get run off the court by the lakers. I mean I didn't watch the game and only looked at the box score but still.

Jokic got ejected on some BS real early. But yeah they didn't show up smh 

• 2 weeks later...

Man this team will go as far as the PG play. When Murray and Mudiay play sh*tty the team suffers a lot. I still think Murray will be legit but I don't think it will be this year. We may need to explore the PG market. Also Juancho needs more PT, he's our best bet to replace Millsap's production imo.

48 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Man this team will go as far as the PG play. When Murray and Mudiay play sh*tty the team suffers a lot. I still think Murray will be legit but I don't think it will be this year. We may need to explore the PG market. Also Juancho needs more PT, he's our best bet to replace Millsap's production imo.

They were so trash last night. Malone left Jokic on the bench to start the fourth and the bench (which was terrible) lost it. Jokic also looked all pissed off. Rough night, just like their road loss to Portland