Denver Nuggets Thread

RandyMossIsBoss

11 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

I've read/heard we will try to retain Barton as well as Max Jokic. I'd be fine with that but I'm ok with Barton leaving if he wants a lot cash.

That is a skeleton of a team and that's due to TC accumulating talent at PF spot. I know he didn't know Millsap would come over or how good Lyles would turn out. It would be ideal to move on from Millsap since he's older and we can anticipate a decline sooner than later but I just can't see them doing that since he was our big FA signing and CO guy.

As for my preference these next few years. I'd want to see our team look like this:
Murray/Morris
Harris/Beasley
Defensive SF like a PJ Tucker or Roberson.
Millsap or Lyles/Juancho
Jokic/Dedmon type of a player.

oh sorry i meant ridiculous skeleton as in a really ridiculously good core lol 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What a disgusting choke job. How do we let the Clippers go on a 26-2 run in our house? First consecutive home losses of the season, and against perhaps the most important opponent to have a tiebreaker over. Just very disappointing, it looked like we were about to just start rolling them when Jokic started to getting in the mid 3rd and we built that 14 pt lead.

6 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What a disgusting choke job. How do we let the Clippers go on a 26-2 run in our house? First consecutive home losses of the season, and against perhaps the most important opponent to have a tiebreaker over. Just very disappointing, it looked like we were about to just start rolling them when Jokic started to getting in the mid 3rd and we built that 14 pt lead.

i like couldn't fall asleep for like 45 mins bc I was so pissed 

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2018 at 10:54 AM, iLikeDefense said:

I've read/heard we will try to retain Barton as well as Max Jokic. I'd be fine with that but I'm ok with Barton leaving if he wants a lot cash.

That is a skeleton of a team and that's due to TC accumulating talent at PF spot. I know he didn't know Millsap would come over or how good Lyles would turn out. It would be ideal to move on from Millsap since he's older and we can anticipate a decline sooner than later but I just can't see them doing that since he was our big FA signing and CO guy.

As for my preference these next few years. I'd want to see our team look like this:
Murray/Morris
Harris/Beasley
Defensive SF like a PJ Tucker or Roberson.
Millsap or Lyles/Juancho
Jokic/Dedmon type of a player.

PJ Tucker is locked in with the rockets for another 3 years 

9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Truly a miraculous comeback. We've got to play stronger going forward if we want to get in, at least 4 wins I am thinking.

We can’t have horrible quarters like last night. I believe the 3rd/4th quarter has killed us all year.

if we make the playoffs I’d love to get that 7th seed. We don’t match well with HOU.

• 2 months later...