Let's predict the season: Hundley Version

MacReady

Two score deficit entering the 4th quarter tonight that's about to be a three score deficit and all touchdown scores, I'm going to go out on a limb and say we lose tonight.

4-4

@ Bears.  I think Hundley is going to look worse on the road because common sense.  Bears have been in almost every game they've played.  Think this is the low point for our team. 

4-5

Ravens.  There's no way this offense performs well against that defense, and this defense is the game that the Ravens will need to feel good about their offense. 

4-6

@Steelers.  L-O-L

4-7

Buccaneers.  Depends on who plays QB.  For the sake of my prediction, I'm calling this a loss.

4-8

@Browns.  This is the game that ultimately made me make this thread.  If we're 4-8 at this point and we were to lose to the worst team in football, would McCarthy's job be in jeopardy?  Should it be? 

5-8

@Panthers

5-9

Vikings - Not against that defense.

5-10

@Lions.  It's not getting better in Detroit. 

Is 6-10 that unrealistic?  Could we be looking at a top 5 pick? 

37 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Two score deficit entering the 4th quarter tonight that's about to be a three score deficit and all touchdown scores, I'm going to go out on a limb and say we lose tonight.

4-4

@ Bears.  I think Hundley is going to look worse on the road because common sense.  Bears have been in almost every game they've played.  Think this is the low point for our team. 

4-5

Ravens.  There's no way this offense performs well against that defense, and this defense is the game that the Ravens will need to feel good about their offense. 

4-6

@Steelers.  L-O-L

4-7

Buccaneers.  Depends on who plays QB.  For the sake of my prediction, I'm calling this a loss.

4-8

@Browns.  This is the game that ultimately made me make this thread.  If we're 4-8 at this point and we were to lose to the worst team in football, would McCarthy's job be in jeopardy?  Should it be? 

5-8

@Panthers

5-9

5-10

Is 5-10 that unrealistic?  Could we be looking at a top 5 pick? 

We can only hope.

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

4-4

4-5

4-6

@Steelers.  L-O-L

4-7

4-8

5-8

@Panthers

5-9

5-10

Is 6-10 that unrealistic?  Could we be looking at a top 5 pick? 

6-10 generally seems to yield something like #8-10. I think they’d have to go winless the rest of the way to be top-5, though it wouldn’t surprise me. The offense is giving off a vibe like the 2015 version, where teams can just deny the short stuff & the offense just isn’t going to ever recover w/ Hundley back there. & the defense is a lesser version than that one.

I don't see them firing McCarthy regardless of how this season goes. Losing Rodgers means he has a free ride this season IMO

I think they fire Capers finally after the season and that's the extent of things. I'd get rid of Zook too since the ST isn't good and they get penalized way too much but who knows there

I think Hundley will continue to get better each week, and start winning some games. Gotta stick to that quick up tempo/QB option offense to get the most out of Hundleymania. Think the Pack will win vs the Bears, maybe Ravens, Bucs, Browns, maybe Lions. The rest have great records, hard to believe we win unless we play great defense and manage the game better. 9-7 if we exceed our expectations from here on out, 7-9 or 6-10 realistically.

Archived