2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I get his reasoning but its kinda lame. I'm sure all other players don't LOVE the city/state they play in...

My sources WIN. 

Disagree on it being kinda lame. Where one and their family lives really matters, imho. You know that life is more than just a football team. Love and respect for team is great, but it's only part of the person and their lives. 

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Lol so are we getting Evans or what?

No, I'd be surprised if they were truly in on anything Deebo related given that they signed Gage, but the timing of the restructure is hilarious, and we know that they don't mind carrying 3 stud receivers. If anything, I'd say it's probably more likely something for Gronk and a buffer. 

Oh man I’d really love to get Toney. The injury history in his first year is concerning and I don’t know much about the character stuff but he would be such a weapon with Shanny. I’m curious what the asking price is. 

1 hour ago, oldman9er said:

My sources WIN. 

Disagree on it being kinda lame. Where one and their family lives really matters, imho. You know that life is more than just a football team. Love and respect for team is great, but it's only part of the person and their lives. 

While agree somewhat, this is a completely different situation. These guys have such a small window of their life that they have to work and they make so much money. I’d live in Siberia for $20M a year if it was only a handful of years. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Darlington does not believe deebo is a niner this time next week. 

Think he's the first that I've actually heard say that

I’m just glad that we appear to have some sort of deadline so this won’t drag out forever. Anything could happen obviously, but we should at least know our fate for next season by this coming Thursday. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, GW21 said:

While agree somewhat, this is a completely different situation. These guys have such a small window of their life that they have to work and they make so much money. I’d live in Siberia for $20M a year if it was only a handful of years. 

Low humidity. I'm good with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

I’m just glad that we appear to have some sort of deadline so this won’t drag out forever. Anything could happen obviously, but we should at least know our fate for next season by this coming Thursday. 

Yeah, I think that the draft really is a firm stop date. After that I feel like the niners have a really good idea that they can resolve the situation and the only trade I can see being made would be one where we get a quality receiver back (a baltimore fan mentioned a base trade of Hollywood brown coming back for Deebo and that is the type of trade that can really happen at any time, but seldom happen regardless)