2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

7 hours ago, Forge said:

If it is, I can't say that it's too shocking

Not shocking because I was trying to tell you guys there was a good possibility of this a month ago!!! Something just didn't feel right. 

Bring me JC Tretter ASAP! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 9erFreak77 said:

I don’t know this story to well….why are the Giants trading him?.

Doesn't make any sense to me... presumably they want him gone because he is a massive injury risk and has a long list of character problems... yet they want a haul for him? 🤣

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, adamq said:

Doesn't make any sense to me... presumably they want him gone because he is a massive injury risk and has a long list of character problems... yet they want a haul for him? 🤣

Lol good luck to them then 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Kind of sucks that the talk is on Baker + Carolina. 

Good for us in that maybe they are keying in on Jimmy? Rhule HAS to win and probably feels that there is a better chance of that happening with Jimmy at the helm over Baker for next season. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Good for us in that maybe they are keying in on Jimmy? Rhule HAS to win and probably feels that there is a better chance of that happening with Jimmy at the helm over Baker for next season. 

I still think that they are interested in acquiring Baker and I just wish we'd here more about them showing any real interest in Jimmy. 

I do think that they are going offensive line at 6 if they can't move down. Don't think that they are drafting a qB 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I still think that they are interested in acquiring Baker and I just wish we'd here more about them showing any real interest in Jimmy. 

I do think that they are going offensive line at 6 if they can't move down. Don't think that they are drafting a qB 

I'm still not sure on the Baker front. The guy you posted who covers the Panthers from either The Athletic or another site said if he had to guess, he thinks there is a better chance they trade for Jimmy over Baker.