2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So fellas is today the day it finally happen?? Will today be the day it is about the Jimmy G trade as yesterday was about the Mack trade and the day before was the Wilson trade and the day before that was the Rodgers contract day??? 

Depends on what happens with Watson.. I think thats what everyone is waiting for. Washington couldn't justify bringing him in with all the abuse allegations, and Denver probably preferred Wilson

46 minutes ago, adamq said:

Depends on what happens with Watson.. I think thats what everyone is waiting for. Washington couldn't justify bringing him in with all the abuse allegations, and Denver probably preferred Wilson

I don't think Denver preferred Watson...There were rumors of them being after Wilson from the end of the season...Unless you mean BEFORE the allegations came out? Then yeah, I bet they would prefer the younger star QB.

It just feels right that today will be the day the trade gets announced. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

I'm not going to lie, from about 1pm EST to the time I went to bed last night, I was totally focused on the MLB. Today, most of my attention is going to be on the MLB, not work, the MLB because of the FA frenzy that is rumored to go down today. 

With that said, I'm ready for the Jimmy trade to go down ASAP. 

I haven't watched MLB since the PEDs-tainted home run race between McGuire and Sosa....have no plans to start now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So fellas is today the day it finally happen?? Will today be the day it is about the Jimmy G trade as yesterday was about the Mack trade and the day before was the Wilson trade and the day before that was the Rodgers contract day??? 

Nope. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

We will just mark this being the Deshaun Watson court news day LOL. 

Tomorrow is surely Jimmy's day then!!!!! 

I'm super sick, so I can't fully engage in a good conversation about Jimmy if he's traded. 

I'm hoping the niners do me a solid and just wait a day

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm super sick, so I can't fully engage in a good conversation about Jimmy if he's traded. 

I'm hoping the niners do me a solid and just wait a day

Your super sick? Maybe Dr Neal ElAttrache could get you on the mend faster😃. But in all seriousness get well soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We will just mark this being the Deshaun Watson court news day LOL. 

Tomorrow is surely Jimmy's day then!!!!! 

I bet they wait until Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon before the start of the league year.

If we start seeing restructures happening on Monday or Tuesday, then that signals to me they're planning to carry Jimmy's cap hit into FA to get the right deal. That's not what I want to see, but it's on the table at this point.