WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

Alright gang I am about to do the initial write up. Beforehand I want to clear a few things up. 

First and foremost I changed the wincon on most but I missed it on a few roles. So for the record, each faction needs FOUR (4) titles to win the war. 

Also, voting is a bit different in this game. 

1. You can vote for EACH match as long as a team member or yourself is not competing in that match

2. Each match will have a match #, please vote as follows; 

ET for M1

or some variation. You can vote for multiple matches in one post. As always, don't edit posts

3. When a finisher is triggered I will lock the match voting and declare which finisher hit.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THIS DOESNT NECCESARILY MEAN THAT PLAYER WON

N1 moves could effect the outcome of some matches

4. If you want to change a vote, please note it as such

Change ET for M1

This will make it much easier for me to track and declare finishers in real time

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:
On 3/11/2022 at 7:59 AM, Deadpulse said:

Matches are set up at random by the host but also by certain roles. There will be multiple matches within a Day period. Matches will be decided based on triggering a finisher. Players will vote for a competitor in the match but can't vote on a match in which their faction is apart of. These votes will trigger finishers in specific ways. Some roles will be better matchups against others.

Okay, heres the summary

this is a spicy meat a ball. We should be able to figure out teams if we play this right.

Orca

Only cause I meed to know if you two are voting as a block

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

this is a spicy meat a ball. We should be able to figure out teams if we play this right.

Orca

Only cause I meed to know if you two are voting as a block

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

*need

Scumslip

Meed = mead = alcohol = stone cold steve austin

• Like 2

YOU'VE GOT...

NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!!

Vince Mcmahon Entrance GIF - Vince Mcmahon Entrance Wwe - Discover & Share  GIFs

Vince:

Welcome all to FACTION WARS. In my infinite wisdom I have made every WWE title VACANT. Since you are all so eager to group up, I am going to make this simple... have each member of your faction hold gold or....

YEEEEER FI-YERED!!! | Vince McMahon | Know Your Meme

To get us started I have wheeled out the... uh... wheel! Without further ado, Booker, make the matches. And put every damn title on the line!

Can you dig it suckaaaaaa?! | Professional Wrestling | Know Your Meme

Day 1 consists of the following matches:

0.jpg

YARN | Just ring the fucking bell, you pansy. | Old School (2003) | Video  gifs by quotes | d1b17dc8 | 紗

@Malfatron @rackcs @gopherwrestler@bcb1213@Slappy Mc@MWil23@ET80@Daboyle@JoshstraDaymus@DrDoomIQ@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@Pickle Rick@Nazgul@Forge@The Orca@biggio7@TedLavie@Ragnarok@Whicker