WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

That is well within your right. 

We should all just do this every game. Usher in a new, friendly era of TAST games 

I'm on board with participation victories. 

Who cares what the "host" says. We determine if we win or lose, not them or the silly formula and game design.

I'll gladly share this victory with you Whicker. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm on board with participation victories. 

Who cares what the "host" says. We determine if we win or lose, not them or the silly formula and game design.

Hmmmm how much of a disaster would be if I turned this into a mafia game?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Evolution will also honor Slappys sovereign winning status if we are crowned by Deadpulse.

Many of us have had great careers here and won many titles.

Even if evolution wins the belts and the game stops, we would likely lose them all next day and the cycle continues.

This just represents a snapshot in time.

If we dont work together, the game cant end. Anyone who helps evolution will share in this.

Just name your request and we will honor it

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I think so? 

I’ll admit I’ve been pulling a most people’s mafia games this game and it reading anything 

Ok, I'll let you in on a secret. 

My character is an unstoppable killing machine. Being backstabbed twice and having to change my character while joining the band of AFK'ers netted me a sweet bonus. I'm like a serial killer on steroids. Once I get my hands on people, bloodshed happens. 

Seriously though, my new role is much better than my last, but I miss talking to people in a chat room.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

My character is an unstoppable killing machine. Being backstabbed twice and having to change my character while joining the band of AFK'ers netted me a sweet bonus. I'm like a serial killer on steroids. Once I get my hands on people, bloodshed happens. 

Seriously though, my new role is much better than my last, but I miss talking to people in a chat room.

Damn. 

I proc my finisher if I get a 5 vote lead 😩

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ah so its

Slappy

Pickle

Josh

Gopher

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Close but I wasnt the only one swapped around. 

Deadpulse clearly didnt want things to be clear for any reason. 

The thing is that...our group has the power to make the game last forever, and we arent afraid to do that.

@The Orca pls roleblock slappy, the main dissenter