WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Yet nobody listens to me. See above

Double agenda. If Pickle won the belt, my team was one step closer. If Doom won the belt, hopefully her and Fiend win and ride off into the sunset.

Also if someone is a glutton and they want to prolong the game, you could make Pickle survive the attack... hint hint @Ragnarok ;)

If Pickle somehow wins that game and I can convince someone to respond to my messages, we could attempt to win tonight. Not likely since there are shenanigans afoot.

• Like 1

Just now, DrDoomIQ said:

By achieving my goal (It has been revealed, though not outright stated) and a faction achieving theirs

Ok... so you can't end the game by yourself. You are practically a survivalist Indy. (though trying to make it seem like you and Naz aren't "aligned" seems very foolish to me)

No offense, but that means you aren't useful towards endgame.

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If Pickle somehow wins that game and I can convince someone to respond to my messages, we could attempt to win tonight. Not likely since there are shenanigans afoot.

@Deadpulse said the answer to my plan is a definitive No. Not allowed.

So I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow for more musical chairs WWE Belt edition.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ok... so you can't end the game by yourself. You are practically a survivalist Indy. (though trying to make it seem like you and Naz aren't "aligned" seems very foolish to me)

No offense, but that means you aren't useful towards endgame.

But I am a vote. And a vote that can be swung to help a faction win

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Eh votes are pointless. You just won your match while being down by 3 votes... Just saying.

Sure, but a vote put in the right direction is quite useful

(And I no longer have the 3 votes against requirement to win, it is something totally different 😉)

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Eh votes are pointless. You just won your match while being down by 3 votes... Just saying.

I'm aligned with doom. Not really but if you're causing him trouble I will cause you trouble

Once someone tells me what I need to do that would cause you trouble.

• Like 1