WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Want my to show my good faith first?

Slappy to win @Slappy Mc

Mwil to win @MWil23

I would rather the game end.

Unfortunately... yet again the matches don't align with any faction obtaining 4 (or potentially 5 in the M.o.D.'s case) belts by days end. I know that Deadpulse is RNG'in the matches, but this could continue for weeks at this rate. Mass collusion is what will get it done.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Unfortunately... yet again the matches don't align with any faction obtaining 4 (or potentially 5 in the M.o.D.'s case) belts by days end. I know that Deadpulse is RNG'in the matches, but this could continue for weeks at this rate. Mass collusion is what will get it done.

Should i vote biggio then?

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I mean, this is your chance for me to give your faction the nudge to win

I promise i will not gloat at all except maybe a comment towards matts or forge

My faction is pretty non-existent. You were in here before I was, you know.

I think the game has to end soon. M.o.D. securing my belt today should put them squarely in the lead.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Should i vote biggio then?

Honestly, I don't know.

My attention span for this game has reached its quota. Too many moving parts for me to keep up with, even with revolving player trackers and special proc's. Getting rid of players was new, but somehow I feel they were the fortunate ones in that situation. haha

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Honestly, I don't know.

My attention span for this game has reached its quota. Too many moving parts for me to keep up with, even with revolving player trackers and special proc's. Getting rid of players was new, but somehow I feel they were the fortunate ones in that situation. haha

And see here I am with the same crappy proc and crappy move since day 1 with very little interaction with the game. In fact I feel like the Four Horsemen have all stayed basically the exact same while the whole game changes around us 

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Does mass collusion even count if someone procs some kind of weird finisher? I really have not been able to tell how the votes determine these matches