NCAA Tournament South Bracket Discussion Thread

NYRaider

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Wright State outplaying Arizona since the first media timeout lol. Unfortunately, we went into that TO down by 11 hahahahaha.

And by "outplaying" I mean Arizona is playing like **** and turning the ball over while dominating everything else lol.

Edited by beekay414

23 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I wish Marcus Sasser and Tramon Mark werent hurt.  This team could have made another deep run in the tourney.  I think the run ends Sunday sadly.

I think Houston is #2 on bartotvik and Sasser and Mark have barely played this year. If you combine their minutes played this year they be like 7th in minutes played on the team. So basically the team playing right now has played as the 2nd best team this year. 

Classic Tennessee loss. Death, Taxes and Rick Barnes with the quick exit in March Madness 

Some how Arizona path to the final 4 got even easier so I appreciate Michigan taking care of Tennessee cause my Arizona to make final 4 bet is looking extremely good 

Edited by agarcia34