WK 10 GDT: (5-3) Titans vs (3-5) Bengals

titansNvolsR#1

Dedicating this OP to the best player in the AFCS.

usatsi_9627477.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Much like my GDT OPs, we haven't been pretty, but we've been winning. 3 straight wins playing some terrible offensive football. Bengals are hard to get a read on as they've been competitive in most games.

I'd like to predict a win, but these seem to be the games we have big let downs. We definitely need this victory as we've got the Steelers next week with VERY winnable games the 4 weeks afterwards with Colts, Texans, Cards, 49ers.

taylor-lewan-and-his-mom2.gif?w=500

1.gif

bishop-sankey-touchdown-tackle-against-p

Big game for the Titans even though the opponent isn’t great. Jags are in Cleveland and the Titans have a tough one next week in Pittsburgh so it’s important to beat the Bengals. 

Titans are the better team I don’t expect a blow out unless Dalton just keeps giving the ball away but if the Titans can do a good job against the run the again I expect us to walk away with the win.

I have a feeling this will be a Corey Davis game I think he gets more involved 

I don’t see us laying an egg this week or in Indy. I know people freak out in here play to play but people have to admit these Titans arnt the same Titans in years past or atleast not yet they are. Outside of the Dolphins Game who have we lost too that we shouldn’t of lost? If Mariota plays on 1 leg he probably beats that Dolphins team because Cassell can’t throw 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

its-a-trap-gif-11.gif

This game, then quick turn around to a Thursday night game against the Steelers....

I hope nobody is expecting a blowout of the Bengals. Might be one similar to the Browns, where it looks ugly.

I expect it to be more like the Ravens last week but a little better maybe we won’t have to worry about an onside kick at the end 

Archived