WK 10 GDT: (5-3) Titans vs (3-5) Bengals

titansNvolsR#1

5 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Dedicating this OP to the best player in the AFCS.

usatsi_9627477.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Much like my GDT OPs, we haven't been pretty, but we've been winning. 3 straight wins playing some terrible offensive football. Bengals are hard to get a read on as they've been competitive in most games.

I'd like to predict a win, but these seem to be the games we have big let downs. We definitely need this victory as we've got the Steelers next week with VERY winnable games the 4 weeks afterwards with Colts, Texans, Cards, 49ers.

taylor-lewan-and-his-mom2.gif?w=500

1.gif

bishop-sankey-touchdown-tackle-against-p

Taylor’s Mom had on a nice dress at the draft. Just sayin. ???

I fear this will be Mixon's breakout game in the NFL, but other than that, I'm not too concerned. They have some OL issues so maybe our pass rush can go to work, and I think Byard & co. can find ways to create some turnovers too. I definitely don't expect a blowout win, but ugly or not, I think we'll still end up on top.

Have to win this. The Bengals just aren't very good right now. Double AJ (still mad he's playing) and stop the run, Bengals offensive line has had struggled and similar to Flacco, Dalton has struggled quite a bit when pressured.

Cincinnati's pass defense hasn't been great lately, but overall their defense is solid. Just win. I don't care if it's ugly, just win. With the Steelers coming up next Thursday, we need this one.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Have to win this. The Bengals just aren't very good right now. Double AJ (still mad he's playing) and stop the run, Bengals offensive line has had struggled and similar to Flacco, Dalton has struggled quite a bit when pressured.

Cincinnati's pass defense hasn't been great lately, but overall their defense is solid. Just win. I don't care if it's ugly, just win. With the Steelers coming up next Thursday, we need this one.

have u considered, instead of doubling AJ, putting brice mccain on him on an island all game

Archived