WK 10 GDT: (5-3) Titans vs (3-5) Bengals

titansNvolsR#1

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

For whatever it's worth PFF credits him with being targeted twice, allowed both to be completed for 18 yards. Byard targeted 6, allowed 4, 39 yards and was credited with allowing a TD and his two INTs.

That TD was more on Jackson, IMO. Byard took the flats and expected help in the zone behind him. 

10 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

That TD was more on Jackson, IMO. Byard took the flats and expected help in the zone behind him. 

Not really. Byard left the guy who got the TD to chase Flacco.He should have kept pursuing and let a LB'er go after Flacco.

10 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Not really. Byard left the guy who got the TD to chase Flacco.He should have kept pursuing and let a LB'er go after Flacco.

The D definitely looked confused prior to the snap on a few plays, especially in the redzone. 

I am just glad this game is at home we never win at their place.  But this is a must win in my mind if we want to avoid another 9-7 just miss playoffs.  I  worried about our pass defense can we disrupt Dalton enough to prevent AG from killing us and again the I can do what ever I want league treats teams players unfairly.   No consistency to just justice certain Likable players get passes others non liked get the book thrown at them for same offense

It's a home game, and there seems to be a trend developing... In Mariota's past 3 home games:

100.0 QB rating v Baltimore, 99.2 QB rating v Indy, and 104.3 QB rating v Seattle

In his past 3 away games:

78.4 QB rating @ Cleveland, 52.5 QB rating @ Houston, 78.5 QB rating @ Jax

14 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

It's a home game, and there seems to be a trend developing... In Mariota's past 3 home games:

100.0 QB rating v Baltimore, 99.2 QB rating v Indy, and 104.3 QB rating v Seattle

In his past 3 away games:

78.4 QB rating @ Cleveland, 52.5 QB rating @ Houston, 78.5 QB rating @ Jax

Let Marcus sleep in his own bed and fly him on a private jet to wherever we play?  :)

That is a trend though.

We quietly have established a home field advantage again. I think we are like 7-1 in our last 8 home games, after being 0 for infinity before.

I think we have some reasons for optimism as we look forward to the last 8 games

-not an overly difficult schedule

-team is 5-3 and we've yet to play 4 complete quarters of football

-offense will hopefully hit their stride w/ a fully healthy Davis; run game needs to get act together fast, though

-mariota looking better as season has gone on

-defense overachieving

if the O can get completely on the same page and we can muster up a pass rush...we should win the division

16 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I

-offense will hopefully hit their stride w/ a fully healthy Davis; run game needs to get act together fast, though

I think these 2 things will kind of go hand in hand. If Davis stays fully healthy and continues to improve and become a true outside the numbers threat, the run game will improve as teams are forced to worry about the threat of Davis.

Archived