Sign in to follow this  
titansNvolsR#1

WK 10 GDT: (5-3) Titans vs (3-5) Bengals

50 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Not sure how I feel about this.

I kinda like it. Not sure about the whole game though.

This really does surprise me. Hopefully this trend continues and we get some high-quality crowds down the stretch.

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

This really does surprise me. Hopefully this trend continues and we get some high-quality crowds down the stretch.

To me, the crowd last game was awesome. They were loud. Not Adelphia loud, but loudest I've heard in a while and was majority Titans fans by a good margin.  And I love the 300 chant after 1st downs. Really can be heard on TV.

It's just so weird. We are leading the division. 2 games over .500 and feels like people are disappointed.

One sight has us ranked #18 at 5-3, while a team we beat, Seattle at 5-3 is ranked #10. Another has the Raiders ranked higher than us.
I understand we've won "ugly" but we won. Isn't that what they say...find ways to win games? lol  I know that's kind off topic but dang.  Jags, Raiders, Seahawks, Lions, Bills, Falcons all better than us? Mmm k

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

To me, the crowd last game was awesome. They were loud. Not Adelphia loud, but loudest I've heard in a while and was majority Titans fans by a good margin.  And I love the 300 chant after 1st downs. Really can be heard on TV.

It's just so weird. We are leading the division. 2 games over .500 and feels like people are disappointed.

One sight has us ranked #18 at 5-3, while a team we beat, Seattle at 5-3 is ranked #10. Another has the Raiders ranked higher than us.
I understand we've won "ugly" but we won. Isn't that what they say...find ways to win games? lol  I know that's kind off topic but dang.  Jags, Raiders, Seahawks, Lions, Bills, Falcons all better than us? Mmm k

I think it's a multitude of things...

-The ugly wins against average/bad opponents.

-The blowout loss to the Texans, I feel is still on many peoples mind. Even though we've played much better (defensively) since then.

-The Jaguars defense and Deshaun Watson(prior to his injury), within our division, has grabbed the attention of the media

-Mariota and the offense not putting gaudy stats. People love when a team is winning with a QB that is putting up nice numbers. Most thought we'd potentially be a top 10 offense. We're not so I think the team is viewed as a disappointment/underachieving even with our 5-3 record.

It is weird how our wins over the Jags and Seahawks seems to get glossed over. Ahh well....we just have to keep winning. 

It would be nice if this team can pull it together enough to keep winning Pitts will also be a tough road game. We really need a healthy Murray by then  I also have high hopes on Davis being able to make plays down field to help creat space for Walker

i just worry about our secondary even with the interceptions I have little faith in them containing Quality recievers

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Spain will be out. Walker was questionable but should go. Trawick added to the injury report.

PK brought up a good point with Walker and that he doesn’t usually practice all week lately or until late in the week so does it affect him for the Pitt game?

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

PK brought up a good point with Walker and that he doesn’t usually practice all week lately or until late in the week so does it affect him for the Pitt game?

It's Delanie so probably not.

41 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

It's Delanie so probably not.

I would think so too but he does miss games every year but it being a big game and being late in the year and a few extra days off going into Indy will probably mean he plays 

Didn't I see somewhere that if we win this next game, Mularkey's overall record is .500? Jeff Fisher deja vu...

1 minute ago, TitanTuff said:

Didn't I see somewhere that if we win this next game, Mularkey's overall record is .500? Jeff Fisher deja vu...

If you count his interim season, yes.

In his games as permanent HC he's 14-10.

23 hours ago, TitanTuff said:

MEH who cares. Their not the same coach. And Jeff took us to the super bowl. Yeah Jeff fell off but he had his moments here. 

Also I don't think Mularkey is a great coach by any means but he isnt as bad as many of you like to say. Remember when we had KEN!!!! And that other bum before him LOL. Come on now

On 11/10/2017 at 2:46 PM, Titans fan 617 said:

I would think so too but he does miss games every year but it being a big game and being late in the year and a few extra days off going into Indy will probably mean he plays 

Even if he only plays like half of his usual snaps, it's still worth having him active, IMO. 

This will be a good game. I think we come out on top in the end. 

Big game. Lets get it.