10 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

@PIT

@IND

HOU

@ARI

@SF

LAR

JAX

Gotta think we can get 4 wins out of that. We'll undoubtedly be favored over IND, HOU, ARI, SF. Could be favored over LAR and JAX as well with them being home games. PIT is probably the only game left where we'll be underdogs according to Vegas.

Jags schedule 

@ Browns

@Cardinals

vs Colts

vs Seahawks 

vs Texans

at SF

at Titans

when you look at the 2 schedules the Titans have to win 5 to win the South IMO

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Jags schedule 

@ Browns

@Cardinals

vs Colts

vs Seahawks 

vs Texans

at SF

at Titans

when you look at the 2 schedules the Titans have to win 5 to win the South IMO

I'm not really concerned about the Jags or even the south at this point. Just want a playoff spot. And 10-6 accomplishes that. Obviously winning the south and a home playoff game would be nice, but I just want a playoff spot regardless.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

He's obviously misinformed and does not know what he's talking about. If he cared enough to educate himself scrolling through the gamethreads, he'd be screaming "Fire Mularkey!" twice every quarter as well.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

I'm not really concerned about the Jags or even the south at this point. Just want a playoff spot. And 10-6 accomplishes that. Obviously winning the south and a home playoff game would be nice, but I just want a playoff spot regardless.

Same. Would be nice to win the South, but in the end, if we're playing playoff football, I don't care. Get into the playoffs, that's all I care about.

Just now, Andrei01 said:

He's obviously misinformed and does not know what he's talking about. If he cared enough to educate himself scrolling through the gamethreads, he'd be screaming "Fire Mularkey!" twice every quarter as well.

To be fair, that didn't happen today, and it shouldn't have happened. Today's miscues were on the players. That bad throw by Mariota, the terrible drop by Rishard, and the fumble by Davis.

After 9 games, we are 6-3. Leading the division. 4 game wining streak.  
How long have we all waited to be in this position? It's been over 10 years since we even been in this position and it's not good enough for some of you? lol

Glad I'm not that cynical. I'm soaking it in and enjoying it.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

After 9 games, we are 6-3. Leading the division. 4 game wining streak.  
How long have we all waited to be in this position? It's been over 10 years since we even been in this position and it's not good enough for some of you? lol

Glad I'm not that cynical. I'm soaking it in and enjoying it.

RIGHT! Should really be 7-2 if we hadn't of been robbed in Miami lol.

IM LOVING IT THOUGH! A win is a win. People seem to forget that two years ago we were the worst team in football... 

Just now, VY-FTW said:

RIGHT! Should really be 7-2 if we hadn't of been robbed in Miami lol.

IM LOVING IT THOUGH! A win is a win. People seem to forget that two years ago we were the worst team in football... 

I was just saying in another thread... Watching this Texans game, I appreciate that Miami game a little more. We were at least IN that game (should have won). Texans are a shell of themselves without Watson.

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We could make it to the Super Bowl and I think half of you would say "Eh....but the playcalling and Head Coach didn't have anything to do it."

If you didn’t see noticeable difference that first half than in weeks past, Idk what to tell you. The playcalling in the 1st half was great. 2nd half wasn’t bad but at times went back into the same run, run, pass at times. Today was the 1st game, the playcalling was pretty good. Game shouldn’t of even been close if the players would’ve made the plays. Playcalling was noticeably different today. 

Archived