WK 10 GDT: (5-3) Titans vs (3-5) Bengals

titansNvolsR#1

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Couple things I didn't really notice on this play. Adoree has at least three, probably four defenders just straight up staring at him as he swings out. And then the subtle pump fake from Marcus that opened up the throwing lane. Was a really well-designed play.

Yep and then of course Rishard ruins it ugh 

Actually, was looking at it wrong, they had three guys watching Taywan on the swing and had everybody just waiting to come down on Adoree on the potential screen. Great way to shift the defense's attention two different ways before hitting the receiver in the cleared zone. We will see that formation again, probably with it eventually actually being a screen to Adoree or a swing to Taywan.

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Actually, was looking at it wrong, they had three guys watching Taywan on the swing and had everybody just waiting to come down on Adoree on the potential screen. Great way to shift the defense's attention two different ways before hitting the receiver in the cleared zone. We will see that formation again, probably with it eventually actually being a screen to Adoree or a swing to Taywan.

at this point i'm forced to believe that no matter how good our receiving corps is our team will forever be stuck with guys who manage to pull **** like that lol

25 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

That would be nice since Dodd is still invisible I couldn’t tell you 1 play Dodd was in yesterday I never noticed him at all

I think because he only played in "ONE" play. I think I saw he was credited with one snap. 

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Couple things I didn't really notice on this play. Adoree has at least three, probably four defenders just straight up staring at him as he swings out. And then the subtle pump fake from Marcus that opened up the throwing lane. Was a really well-designed play.

Easier said than done, but would be nice to find a RB or WR blazer that could be in there doing that. Long term Adoree can't be in there all the time, but with all the other improvements on the perimeter getting that kind of threat would be huge. Taylor has wheels but doesn't scare anyone like Tyreek Hill or Tavon Austin. Obviously tough to find that, but not sure of many guys in the upcoming draft class. Have seen a little of Christian Kirk (TAMU), Brandon Powell (UF) and Anthony Miller (Memphis), but not really sure where those type guys are slated to go. 

We've got all the big fellas but we're looking a tad slow this season which has been very apparent as of late. 

Archived