WK 10 GDT: (5-3) Titans vs (3-5) Bengals

titansNvolsR#1

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Going back and watching the game wining drive....

Mark Scherleth (?) talking about we lack energy.....all while we march down the field.  Is poise a lack of energy?

Many ridiculously asinine statements were made all day by Mark Schlereth.

13 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Many ridiculously asinine statements were made all day by Mark Schlereth.

I just give up on all the announcers they all suck when it comes to the Titans. I’m sick of all them mispronouncing Byards name constantly and Sunday they couldn’t pronounce Jonnu correctly either. 

You know Schlereths never seen a Titans Game because on offense we don’t have guys that show off and seem like “high energy” guys you only see the energy if it needs to be shown on like a late hit on Mariota but outside of normal 1st down pointing we arnt a high energy team it’s more poise like yous have said. They follow our QB and he is always poised 

Eh, I see Schlereth's point. We were extremely..I dunno, calm? On the final drive. You usually do see a lot of urgency/energy from players on a final drive and that just isn't what we do. Go back and watch every "game winning drive" in the Mularkey/Mariota era and it's just as calm and "boring" as you'll ever see. But the calm late in game is extremely effective. 4-1 this year in games decided by 7 points(the lone loss coming to Miami without Marcus), and 10-4 in the full Mularkey/Mariota era(past 2 seasons), and 6-0 in games decided by 3 or less in that same span.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

Speaking of the announcers, I could've sworned I heard Stockton pronounce Adoree as Ad-der-ree when he first mentioned his name.

Oh yeah, I laughed a lot when he said that. Somebody must have gotten into his ear immediately, but it was incredible.

Archived