Vikings Extend Cousins Through 2023

Heimdallr

Is this a good move?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good move?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How many more seasons will Cousins be in MN?

• 3+

I'd be dating myself by saying I was probably in my late 20s to early 30s when those shows were even on the air.  I did enjoy Angry Beavers, but didn't watch any of those others.  My era of Nickelodeon was "You Can't Do That On Television" (with Alanis Morrisette on it), Mr. Wizard and Double Dare.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, swede700 said:

I'd be dating myself by saying I was probably in my late 20s to early 30s when those shows were even on the air.  I did enjoy Angry Beavers, but didn't watch any of those others.  My era of Nickelodeon was "You Can't Do That On Television" (with Alanis Morrisette on it), Mr. Wizard and Double Dare.  

Before television, radio, moving pictures, telegraph were invented, I remember my old pal Ben Franklin doing experiments with electricity.  Vike Daddy taught Ben everything he knew!!

Edited by Captain Relax
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Before television, radio, moving pictures, telegraph were invented, I remember my old pal Ben Franklin doing experiments with electricity.  Video Daddy taught Ben everything he knew!!

It was cold in Lexington, Brandywine, Saratoga, Kings Mountain.  The General's newly-minted legal aide, RBG, lectured us on how to treat prisoners.  We captured members of a British fife and drum corps-I think their names were Mick, Keith, Ronnie and Charlie-but we didn't get no satisfaction from it.  A very nice nurse (she had "Betty" on her name tag) bandaged my injured foot.

• 3 weeks later...