Vikings Extend Cousins Through 2023

Heimdallr

Is this a good move?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good move?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How many more seasons will Cousins be in MN?

• 3+

Maybe it’s just me or an older age thing, but had no clue what Copium meant. Had to ask myself, is this Latin!? So, for those who don’t know, now ya do:

copium is a satirical term used by 'online personalities' on platforms.

It's an amalgamation of two terms: 'cope' and 'opium', and it's a joke term used to describe a fictional drug that one consumes after suffering a loss, defeat, or disappointment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Maybe it’s just me or an older age thing, but had no clue what Copium meant. Had to ask myself, is this Latin!? So, for those who don’t know, now ya do:

copium is a satirical term used by 'online personalities' on platforms.

It's an amalgamation of two terms: 'cope' and 'opium', and it's a joke term used to describe a fictional drug that one consumes after suffering a loss, defeat, or disappointment.

Being delusional

Cousins:

"I hope my boys find something they're as passionate about as I am about football, but I hope it doesn't torment them the way football torments me. I mean, I'm crawling in my skin driving home from the stadium on Sunday and the last two days. You've gotta get back up on the horse on Wednesday morning and come back to work. But you're sitting there in meetings, and you're just frustrated. And that's part of it. Because it matters to you, and it should hurt.

"But I'm always reminded, you know, in March and April when you're going another time around the horn, you know you're signing up for some frustrations here and there and some moments you wish you could have back. So that's where we are right now. I'm thankful that we've been as explosive as an offense as we have been – there's a lot to build on. But you've gotta put it all together. Four quarters, all phases of football. Red zone, third down, short yardage, first and second down, run game, pass game. And that's no easy task."

https://www.vikings.com/news/panthers-week4-final-thoughts?fbclid=IwAR2J0c4hhueAtQCUluo_8ykgA2qXIzvCW4WAlgsvH6FI6Oo4nrJR4VfcmaM

• Like 1

Thoughts on Cousins going to the twins game? Some people seem to be up in arms that he takes Tuesdays off. Personally I think it probably helps Jon the rest of the week to take a break from football for a day with the way that he's wired. And I think that it's cool that he didn't make a big deal about it and try to get in a suite and just sat amongst the fans and let his kids experience that

• Like 1