Week 10- 7 more weeks till he gone

Johnny Nix

TCwvMmY.jpg

The countdown continues. We play some team this week. Think it’s the Titans. Who knows. We will lose. 

Drinking game of the week-

-take a shot prior to the game just because

-drink if Ross is inactive again 

-drink every time the mention the fight/non suspension of AJ Green

-take a big gulp for every sack the bengals give up

-shotgun a beer for every wasted timeout Marvin uses

-drink for every negative run/ stopped at the line run

-drink for every missed Dalton deep pass

-make yourself a nice cocktail and sip it after halftime to prepare yourself for the team implosion

-drink some water because at this point you may be reaching dangerous levels of alcohol poisoning

Final score-

CIN- 10

TEN- 27

LOL at the picture.

I think i'm going to avoid watching the game because i don't want to die from your drinking game.

53 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

You actually think we're going to get rid of Marvin Lewis?

giphy.gif

Get rid, not renew, whatever.  I think, finally, the writing is on the wall.

Also, i think the Bengals lose this week.  But the Titans have been playing pretty poorly for a few weeks now.  It'll be closer than 27-10, but ultimately the Bengals will miss on a few big plays (dropped INT, missed sack that turns into a touchdown run from the QB, missed deep ball, you name it) that put the nail in the coffin.

Ten - 17

Cin - 13

Both teams suck.

On 11/7/2017 at 11:12 AM, theJ said:

Also, i think the Bengals lose this week.  But the Titans have been playing pretty poorly for a few weeks now.  It'll be closer than 27-10, but ultimately the Bengals will miss on a few big plays (dropped INT, missed sack that turns into a touchdown run from the QB, missed deep ball, you name it) that put the nail in the coffin.

Ten - 17

Cin - 13

Both teams suck.

This...

What sucks is you go to the Tennessee GDT and  they are talking about how they should beat a crappy Bengals team pretty easily..but I got nothing to say to that..

They aren't any good either, but at least they don't have ole marv.. so they will probably  win...

Bengals 5 lol's

Titans  4 lol's

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

We already know what's going to happen.  We'll do something like win 3 of our last 4 and finish up 7-9 and no changes will be made and we'll hear about "momentum" then rinse and repeat in 2018.

I disagree.  i think Marvin is done.  And he fully recognizes it.  he's just limping to the finish line now.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

I disagree.  i think Marvin is done.  And he fully recognizes it.  he's just limping to the finish line now.

Agree with you.  In past years i think maybe what Duke said is true, but i think the writing is pretty well on the wall now.  The team has folded and i'm pretty sure there won't be a strong finish this year.  There's no hope for this offensive line, and it's sinking the team.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Agree with you.  In past years i think maybe what Duke said is true, but i think the writing is pretty well on the wall now.  The team has folded and i'm pretty sure there won't be a strong finish this year.  There's no hope for this offensive line, and it's sinking the team.

The worst part about the line is that Bodine and Cedric actually to appear to care even less than Marvin appears with that stupid look and clapping.

15 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

The worst part about the line is that Bodine and Cedric actually to appear to care even less than Marvin appears with that stupid look and clapping.

They really don't care, which tells me there's nothing there to salvage even with a new coach.

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

the marvin clapping thing is the worst thing in the whole world...

I would have cussed here if the site permitted it... if not a bunch of ******************

20 hours ago, fluhartz said:

This...

What sucks is you go to the Tennessee GDT and  they are talking about how they should beat a crappy Bengals team pretty easily..but I got nothing to say to that..

They aren't any good either, but at least they don't have ole marv.. so they will probably  win...

Bengals 5 lol's

Titans  4 lol's

LOL you guys..

Rather "Suck" and win I guess :')

Archived