Draft watch

Johnny Nix

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

I’d be happier with Daniels. But Price is right there with him (just injured).

I have a feeling if both are still there at 21 they might try to trade down again a few spots 

Hell take one and if the other is there in the second grab him to play guard.

I don’t think Hernandez or Winn are making it to 21 and there’s a better chance of a possible starting right tackle making it to the third round imo. 

13 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

I’d be happier with Daniels. But Price is right there with him (just injured).

I have a feeling if both are still there at 21 they might try to trade down again a few spots 

I like Daniels more as well, but everything I see screams ZBS.  If we stay with a power blocking scheme, Price is more violent at the point of attack.

52 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I think Daniels more as well, but everything I see screams ZBS.  If we stay with a power blocking scheme, Price is more violent at the point of attack.

Well I was thinking Pollack used a ZBS in Dallas but I could be wrong 

I honestly believe the #Bengals coaches / FO were OK with Bodine being back - but from what I understand at not nearly the length/cost he wanted/expected. And while there was interest elsewhere in the league - clearly teams made decisions & now he’s scrambling.

per Jim O on twitter 

6 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I honestly believe the #Bengals coaches / FO were OK with Bodine being back - but from what I understand at not nearly the length/cost he wanted/expected. And while there was interest elsewhere in the league - clearly teams made decisions & now he’s scrambling.

per Jim O on twitter 

I'm wondering if they wanted him back at like 1 year - $4m or something and he was looking for a 4-5 year deal.

I’m starting to think we don’t go Center round 1 unless one of them goes before our pick. Im just nervous that we won’t get one of the top guys before our 2nd round pick. Is it worth the gamble? Maybe if we trade up in the 2nd to make sure we get our guy. 

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

I'm the opposite. I am happy with any of the top 3 centers and have little doubt that one of them is there in the second.

Possibly. Teams know we need a Center, so if they want one they will have to take one/trade in front of us.

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Possibly. Teams know we need a Center, so if they want one they will have to take one/trade in front of us.

That's fair. Price and Daniels both going in the first round and someone trades right in front of us to get Ragnow. Seems unlikely, but it's definitely possible.

Archived