Draft watch

Johnny Nix

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Personally I'd look to trade back with Cleveland if they stay at #4.  They areb rumored to be looking to move back into the first for a third pick.  I'd offer #21 and our third for all three of their second rounders.  We'd probably have to throw in both thirds, but I'm fine with that.

Grab Ragnow/Daniels for center, Price for RG, Brown for RT and a DT or DE.  

I also like Indianapolis's early 2nds. The biggest reason that I advocate a trade down is I don't believe for a second Thai we draft a center at 21. That and I don't have one guy I want.  There are three guys I would be happy with and a few more I could talk myself into.

31 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

We're not taking him unless he's still on the board in the mid rounds.

#21 seems to be down to McGlinchey or James Daniels.  Book it...

If they did it goes against everything they have said about winning a super bowl this year. I agree with your top 2 options 

2 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

If they did it goes against everything they have said about winning a super bowl this year. I agree with your top 2 options 

I'd add Wynn to that list.  I fail to see how fixing the oline is going against winning games this season, this post season or beyond

5 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I also like Indianapolis's early 2nds. The biggest reason that I advocate a trade down is I don't believe for a second Thai we draft a center at 21. That and I don't have one guy I want.  There are three guys I would be happy with and a few more I could talk myself into.

I don't particularly want a C at 21 but the team has drafted centers in the first several times previously. soP might remember his dad taking Bob Johnson, Blair Bush, and Dave Rimington. Those picks all worked out ok. 

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

I don't particularly want a C at 21 but the team has drafted centers in the first several times previously. soP might remember his dad taking Bob Johnson, Blair Bush, and Dave Rimington. Those picks all worked out ok. 

Remington didn't.

12 hours ago, sparky151 said:

It's been 35 years. I feel like you helped my argument.

15 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I'd add Wynn to that list.  I fail to see how fixing the oline is going against winning games this season, this post season or beyond

I was referencing taking Jackson at 21 as not wanting to win. The O line should be priority 1 to winning now and in the future

Was snooping on the Ravens board while they were talking about Mosley (who looks bad in this gif).  But you know who looks worse?  PA's boy Bodine.  Thank Jeebus he's gone:

1st and 2nd round picks on guys that play Center I say.  Never want to go back to that...

Archived