Draft watch

Johnny Nix

6 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I just have this horrible feeling the Bengals take Kolton Miller

I'm in the minority but I feel like he's not that bad.  He had some bad games early but I thought he improved.  I wasn't a fan of his at all but after we were linked to him, I went back and watched Stanford, Cal, and Memphis games for him.  Besides when he faced by boy Genard Avery from Memphis, he looked pretty good...

15 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'm in the minority but I feel like he's not that bad.  He had some bad games early but I thought he improved.  I wasn't a fan of his at all but after we were linked to him, I went back and watched Stanford, Cal, and Memphis games for him.  Besides when he faced by boy Genard Avery from Memphis, he looked pretty good...

I will admit I have seen much of him. Just heard he wasn’t very good in college but tore up the combine. 

15 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I’m all in on Avery too brother.

38 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I will admit I have seen much of him. Just heard he wasn’t very good in college but tore up the combine. 

I was in the same boat.  I saw some clips from the Texas A&M game where he looked horrible.  But that was the first game of the season.  Then I watched 3 other games of his, and dude looked legit.

Take a look at the games of his on this youtube channel (Cut Up Corner): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCfV6htvtiHcjEcdcN1BvQ/featured

I got pretty into the draft last season which is a bit trickier to do over here as there's no coverage what so ever but I've looked up basically nothing this time round. Buzz seems to be we'll draft a center though which is good. Might have to dig into the QBs more just to see the drama that ensues tomorrow.

14 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

I really hope the Browns take Josh Allen at #1

me too.

On 4/25/2018 at 12:42 AM, Beck Bristow said:

A week ago, I was confident that we could steal Ragnow in the second,  but now if we trade down at all we might miss him. Favorite player at our number one need. I can't complain if that's what we do.

and I am all in on Ragnow as the pick.

Archived