2022 Off-Season Thread: The Dead szn...

Dcash4

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

Well that’s ******* embarrassing @43M 😉

Hey, I give them credit NOW.   Just didn't look like it was gonna happen.

Now we need to get a safety and WR, and the draft will be wide open.

PS...we gonna have TONS of free agents in 2 years.   xD

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Off-season is actually looking pretty good and still have a good bit of money available if they wanted to create it with restructures

They don't have much left they really desperately need.   Get a WR, SS and backup OLB and then just go BPA in tge draft.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You've got no idea how much I want us to sign Fletcher Cox

Why? We don’t need more old dudes, we need youth. I would be fine going after him if Tuitt or Alualu don’t plan out but as of now he’s not worth the price.  

A DT will be selected in the first 2 rounds, take it to the bank. I really want one of the UGA guys in the 1st, it would be like when we were proactive and took Cam Heyward a year early.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Why? We don’t need more old dudes, we need youth. I would be fine going after him if Tuitt or Alualu don’t plan out but as of now he’s not worth the price.  

A DT will be selected in the first 2 rounds, take it to the bank. I really want one of the UGA guys in the 1st, it would be like when we were proactive and took Cam Heyward a year early.

Talent. But I also agree with you.

6 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I agree.

Except for maybe the right WR, Id go defensive heavy in this draft and then next year load up on offense.

12 minutes ago, 43M said:

I agree.

Except for maybe the right WR, Id go defensive heavy in this draft and then next year load up on offense.

George Pickens recently became my draft crush at WR in this draft. Has some character and injury concerns but dude is a 1st talent no doubt. Has the size and athleticism to jump over dudes, speed to stretch the field, and a wicked catch radius and body control. Super competitive and can block some too. He’s exactly what this team needs in the WR room. 

• Like 1

Pickens is a beast for sure. He’s a true #1 Alpha type WR we don’t have. I like hands catchers too. I’d love to take him in the 2nd, maybe he even sneaks into the first depending on how the board shakes out. A guy like him would unlock this offense. I also don’t hate the idea of Jameson Williams even potentially at 20.