Bulaga Adds to Packers Injuries

The Gnat

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Not like they were going anywhere anyways. 

Still sucks for Bulaga. He's really good isn't he?

Very good and a huge key to that teams success ( by huge I mean <1% compared to Arod but still ). Think he can make the start of 2018? Doesn't need to cut very much so hopefully.

27 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Has Bulaga ever played an entire season? Maybe I'm imagining things, but it seems like he's hurt a lot.

He has. I believe last season he played all 16 games. He has been banged up a lot in his career though, and that followed him from Iowa. He has had problems with the knees in the past, so this will be one to keep a close eye on. I want to say this his 3rd ACL tear (unsure if all on the same leg)

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

That's brutal for a team that already lost a huge star in Aaron Rodgers and has had so many injuries. Vikings DE's are going to be so happy next game against them.

It doesn't matter who their OL is. Hundley can't process the speed of the NFL and runs himself into sacks or runs 25 yards backwards only to throw the ball 5 yards out of bounds at the LOS.

Any defender will be happy regardless of who's blocking them as long as he's out there.

Archived