Manning Save Us. Mock.

bosko1616

Hue Fired. 

Front office stays intact. Except Manning comes on to be our special counsel. Our front office will essentially run like a court room. 5 guys speak there mind on a subject rather it’s a signing, trade, or release. In order to pass said motion you must win 3-2. For example Manning,Sashi,Depo,HC, and Haslam meet they want to sign Kirk Cousins. Manning,HC,and Haslam agree Sashi and depo disagree. The motion passes because majority rules. That’s how the decisions will be made from now on. 

The search party starts and ends with one guy with the best name in the league. Jim Bob Cooter. His relationship with manning is the driving force to the signing. Greg Williams and said Defensive staff stay on. Tabor finally gets Fired. Yes, he does in fact get an OC  

FA 

Kenny Britt Released 

Trumaine Johnson CB 

Carlos Hyde RB

Browns Send a 2nd and 3rd to the Chiefs for QB Alex Smith. Reason being the Cheifs faulter again in the play offs and the move is made to Mahomes  

Draft  

We trade 2 and 6 with Giants picking 1 

1. Giants - Sam Darnold 

2. Browns - Josh Rosen QB 

6. Browns - Minkah Fitzpatrick CB/FS

2. Calvin Ridley WR 

2. Ronald Jones RB * most likely after trade up * 

Didn't the Chiefs give up the same for a much younger Alex Smith just a few years ago? I would say too much. At least AJ McCarron has some untapped potential where as Smith is fully maxed out at this point in his career. I''d give a 2nd and maybe a 5th.

With Peyton on board and the Giants drafting Darnold why wouldn't we offer 2nd and 3rd for Eli?

I think we need a FS much more than we need another corner. If anything we need to add some more youth at corner in the 2nd or 3rd round to groom to take over for McCourty and Taylor.

Alex Smith is coming off his best year statistically. Smith is a far superior QB compared to McCarron with far more experience. We won’t have Hue so McCarron doesn’t make sense. Well most likely be bidding against someone else. We’re the browns we’ll have to pay more to get a decent QB

If we are going to fire one and lesser the authority of the other, why do this 5 man 3-2 majority BS? Just hire a football guy and put him in complete charge. Then hire a head coach that can coach the talent we have here and is in harmony with the GM. No need to have 5 guys arguing. In fact that would always end with Haslam saying Screw you guys, I own the team. Not a bad draft though. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar 

I’m still not sure quite what to think about Rosen. We have to take a swing at QB with our first pick though. 

Minkah is a good pick. He can ball. Overall this off-season, we really need to prioritize QB and support staff at WR, or we can expect similar offense to this year. Bad year for a subpar WR class.

That FO organization style is dooki.

Jim Bob Cooter isn't a very good coach.

Alex Smith isn't worth that haul (even though I don't think he's as bad as some do).

Like the picks but don't think Ridley gets out of the 1st. Also not sure what the trade is about.

Archived