Week 10 GDT: Packers @ Bears, AKA NFC North Bottom Bowl 2017

MacReady

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Lol don't kid. That's not a real thing. Don't scare me.

I didn't think it was a thing either, but a guy in the General forum said it was a thing and I was too scared to look it up so I posted something wrong on the Internet because it's easier to get corrected when you're wrong than get an answer to a question. 

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Will it really matter who McCarthy puts out there under center?  With this defense even if we found a way to squeak into the playoffs as a WC after Ted signs a veteran QB to hold the fort down until Rodgers' collarbone heals we'll get bounced out anyway.   We're better off writing this season off as a bust, get a new DC in the offseason, draft a difference maker at EDGE and WR and go for it all with a 100% Rodgers in 2018.

I bet Calahan would perform better simply because he can't possibly be any worse.   2.5 years in the system and Hundley looks like an undrafted rookie out there.

18 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I didn't think it was a thing either, but a guy in the General forum said it was a thing and I was too scared to look it up so I posted something wrong on the Internet because it's easier to get corrected when you're wrong than get an answer to a question. 

I saw that too and googled it but didn't see anything about how a player can opt out of a contract 2+ years before his contract is up.

37 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What do they call that? It has a name. I always forget. It's a proven fact too. It's crazy when I read the evidence of it.

8 hours ago, Pad Level said:

The Bears are going to crush us, especially if they roll Hundley out there again, which they will, because Mikey is too damn stubborn to admit that he's a failed project.

I'm not sure they have the offense to crush us. I could see us holding them in check. Chicago's defense is pretty solid so it will be tough for Hundley and co. to be productive.

10 hours ago, strat1080 said:

I'm not sure they have the offense to crush us. I could see us holding them in check. Chicago's defense is pretty solid so it will be tough for Hundley and co. to be productive.

They will run all over us.   With Hundleys patented 3 and out offense the D will wear down by halftime.   Watching Hundley makes my physically ill.   I don't know how Cleveland fans do it.

Archived