New FO is impressive

iloxygenil

Dunno about y'all but I'm very pleased. Feels really good :D Gimme that 3rd rounder, lets goooo, we'll get 5 starters out of this draft and put Mariota out there as a FA pickup and then we'll be set for this year.

Gimme Sauce @ 1 for the secondary or a pass rusher depending on who's sitting there. Then load me up with linemen in rounds 2 and 3, defense, offense, I don't care. Get me a RB somewhere in this draft and I'm feelin mighty fine! C'mon now lets go :D 

If we lose ugly I don't care, show me a fight and heart and then show me we've got what it'll take to make the right choice at QB in next year's draft and we're sitting so pretty with all that cap space and a whole new core for a whole new ATL. Gimme MEAN, gimme TOUGH and give me SMART football players. Lets "mollywop" some of these sissy lines in the south and just make them hate playing against us.

18 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

End of an era.

Wish Matt the best and hope he gets the ring he deserves. Looking at NFL Gen people are still underrating him massively. Not big on the draft but I've heard rumours next years QB class is going to be good so I don't mind tanking a bit.

Yeah if we go QB at 8 this year I hope people are just overlooking this year's class. I'm not in love with any of these QBs, I kinda like the Pickett kid from Pitt in spite of his fumbles he's a good QB who can read a defense already and can throw the route tree already too.

19 hours ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

I think we're now in a position to take BPA no matter the position, which was already Fontenot's MO already. I'm ready for a rebuild as we've pretty much been in mediocrity since the super bowl

🤣🤣 Can I repeat words in my sentences anymore?

Love the Auden Tate signing tbh. Big bodied WR who has made some unbelievable grabs. Good red zone threat to pair with Pitts. He was behind some talented WRs in Cincinnati, so looking forward to seeing what he can do with more playing time. 

• Like 1

So with the Stains going all in on this year for some reason and now holding 2 picks in the first this year, what's the point? Do they believe they can win with the dumpster fire QB room they have? Or are they positioning themselves for a vault up into the top 10?

What's the "worst case scenario" for each team in our division draft wise?

Tampa:

New Orleans:

Carolina: