Adam Jones suspended one game

theJ

@INbengalfan funny thing is, in this case it might have been better for the team long term to see a longer suspension and get WJIII AND denard on the field together more. As it is, we'll see one and then someone is going to the cold hard bench for 15 games. 

3 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'm happy he's suspended, wish it was for longer.  This will force the Bengals to give our young guys a chance...

Especially considering the depth they have at CB, this is one suspension that won't hurt them.

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

So will all of Bengaldom start a collective sigh if he wins his appeal?  Joey Porter got nothing for essentially the same verbal abuse and more physical contact with the bouncer at the bar the same week.

It'd get a shrug from me.

While i want to see what Jackson and Dennard have, they can do it in the preseason.  I want the best players on the field game 1, and if Jones is one of them, I absolutely do not want him suspended.  The moaning over on Cincy Jungle is unreal with all the disappointment over the short suspension.

9 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

While i want to see what Jackson and Dennard have, they can do it in the preseason.  I want the best players on the field game 1, and if Jones is one of them, I absolutely do not want him suspended.  The moaning over on Cincy Jungle is unreal with all the disappointment over the short suspension.

It's a good point.  It's just frustrating to never see your 1st round draft picks on the field.

55 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Can we just cut bait already. I am so sick and tired of his BS. Give the young guys a shot and see if all these 1st round picks are actually worth it. 

They'll never admit it, but they've drafted too many first round corners. 

2 hours ago, theJ said:

They'll never admit it, but they've drafted too many first round corners. 

The bigger issue is the extremely short time in between.  Like every other year.  You never give them a chance to develop before you have to start making decisions on fifth year options.  Case in point....Dennard.

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

The bigger issue is the extremely short time in between.  Like every other year.  You never give them a chance to develop before you have to start making decisions on fifth year options.  Case in point....Dennard.

It's like ever since JJoe left, they've just wanted to stock pile first round corners.

Archived